Exciting opportunity for an Executive Business Coach to join our clients’ specialist Business Coaching Company.
Working as part of a small, highly specialist team you will provide a range of support to individuals and teams within client organisations and use an established and clearly defined coaching methodology to provide direction, guidance and operational support.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated accelerated career progression within a competitive business environment. You will demonstrate a strong proven record of adding value, improving competitiveness, people management and cost improvement.
- Provide tailored coaching support to clients using clearly defined protocols and methodologies
- Facilitate the preparation of Individual Professional Development Coaching Plans based on required performance outcomes
- Through a confident, engaging and persuasive approach, support individual break through limit beliefs and behaviours, and overcome these obstacles that inhibit progress and performance outcomes
- Prepare follow up emails that summarise key discussions during coaching, clearly stating agreed actions and timelines
- Ensure a high level of preparation for all coaching sessions and that every coaching session has a clear structure that adds measurable value to the organisation
- Plan, develop and prepare bespoke training sessions in your specialist area for initial piloting and subsequent delivery into client organisations
- Recommend training themes which, in your opinion add value to clients
- Ensure monthly reports are completed in the required format, in full and on time
- Minimum of 4 years’ leadership and management experience in a competitive business environment, including management of a team in excess of 5 people
- Third Level Degree or equivalent in a business related discipline
- Specialist experience in junior or middle management in at least one of the following areas; operations management, sales, marketing, lean manufacturing, finance, procurement, supply chain
- Proven evidence of personally effecting business improvement
- Experience of and a strong track record of empowering, motivation and talent development
- Understanding of performance management principles
- Evidence of tangible business improvement through your management and action
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (UK & Ireland)
For more details on this job or more similar opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahon on 02890 325 325 or email@example.com