Do you want to work in a welcoming and prosperous working environment? If so, I have the job for you. In this Office Manager position you will work in a highly innovative company that continuously strives to deliver a best-in-class position for their clients in a variety of professional service sectors.
- Salary £30k – £36k (depending on experience)
- Attractive pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Full list of other benefits available on application
- Maintain a rigorous approach to the administration of key tasks that underpin the efficient operation of the business in the areas of Business Administration, Systems Administration, Human Resources and Director support.
- Stay up to date with trends and best practice for SME operations in-order-to ensure that the company is operating in a best-in-class standard
- Be alert to changing situations and show flexibility in approach to adapt to fluctuating office needs
- Help create a positive and innovative atmosphere to encourage colleagues to commit themselves to providing best-in-class service to clients
- Help create a culture of continuous learning and improvement
Who we are looking for:
- 3rd Level qualification in a business related discipline.
- It is desirable if you hold CIPD/HR qualifications also.
- You must possess 3+ years of practical experience in three of the areas listed below:
- Recruitment and selection process delivery
- Learning & Development application
- Performance management and improvement
- Supplier management and review
- Quality systems adherence in relation to GDPR
- Project management
- It would also be really useful if you have experience of change management including workforce planning and workflow co-ordination.
If you wish to hear more about the role or get a detailed job specification, don’t hesitate in contacting Marc at Abacus Careers.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.