Abacus Group are working with a leading global inter-dealer broker to recruit for a KYC Associate to join the Belfast team. You will be working with a company going through considerable growth over the next year. This company boasts an outstanding work environment, highly renowned for their respectful culture and approach towards clients.
Why this role?
- Generous salary depending on experience
- Gym Subsidy or access to onsite gym
- Private Medical Insurance
- Career progression opportunities
- Work for a firm where you’re not just a number and your input is valued
- Responsibility for the effective delivery of allocated client lifecycle processes, ensuring that activities are executed to defined service levels and on a timely basis, meeting the requirements of the business
- Complete and timely on-boarding of all new clients, undertaking, and thoroughly completing all necessary KYC/AML and due diligence checks
- Support the Team Manager in the analysis and implementation of necessary change to client lifecycle processes (including remediation projects) required for compliance with regulatory changes
- Drafting, reviewing, distributing and storage management of key client documentation
- To support the Team manager and where delegated responsibility, lead the transition of functions and responsibilities into and out of the Client Lifecycle team whilst ensuring strong business risk management
- Where delegated responsibility, act as a liaison to and provide support for, any internal or external audits
- To support the Team manager in partnering with IT on technical developments, including requirements gathering, UAT and post-release support
- Preparation and periodic completion of management information reports for allocated processes/services in preparation for senior operations management review
- Support the business in the negotiation of brokerage terms
- Support the business in the drafting and executing of client contracts (give-up agreements)
- To support the Team manager in the ongoing identification of process improvement, system improvement and automation opportunities that will drive efficiencies and effectiveness throughout the team
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
- Demonstrable experience of effectively working within a KYC/AML team or similar across the client lifecycle
- Sound knowledge of the financial markets and financial regulation affecting client lifecycle management including Dodd Frank, FACTA and MiFID II
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
Contact Nicky Strutt for a more detailed spec
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.