Sustainability & Energy Manager
Starting salary: £36,960 - £47,520pa
Job reference: CH/SEM/0221
The Association is seeking applications for the position of Sustainability & Energy Manager who will be a key contributor and champion of the Group’s sustainable and energy agenda, leading the development and implementation of the Associations Sustainability and Energy strategy. As an organisation committed to the sustainable management and development of its housing portfolio and assets, you will work with key stakeholders from across the organisation, influencing and engaging with them.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in a relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience within sustainability, energy and environmental management, developing and implementing strategies.
- Knowledge of construction, building fabric, renewable and sustainable technologies.
- Able to demonstrate innovation
- Evidence of continuous professional development related to the latest advances in sustainability, green technology, carbon reduction and environmental impact
- Experience of energy procurement and managing energy contracts.
- Budgetary control of expenditure.
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme, essential car user allowance and access to a Health Cash Plan.
For further details please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 12th March 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”