Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 7 Governance, Information and Business Support Manager required on a temporary basis based in Antrim.
Role: Band 7 Governance, Information and Business Support Manager
Rate of Pay: £16.82ph
- Co-ordinate for approval the Divisional response to external inspections, Internal Audit programme within the Division and reviews
- Produce written plans, reports, options appraisals, business cases and supporting documentation relating to all aspects of the Divisional.
- Develop new policies and procedures and update existing ones as the need arises
- Lead on standardisation, maintenance and management of systems and procedures to ensure efficiency.
- Project Manage specific schemes and lead on the development of business cases as required
- Contribute to the on-going identification of risk, risk management, identifying training requirements, developing plans and delivering training as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate the Emergency and Business Continuity Planning process for the Divisional ensuring plans are developed and reviewed according to agreed schedules
- Review Divisional information and performance to ensure any Governance issues are highlighted /escalated and ensuring that the appropriate processes are triggered and actions taken.
- Ensure that an effective risk management process is in place to identify and manage risk according to the Trust Risk Management Policy and to support the completion of the annual self-assessment of the Trust's compliance with the relevant Controls Assurance Standard
- Provide direction to Divisional staff to ensure the early identification and investigation of potential litigation cases and incidents (including SAIs) ensuring that prompt action is taken to preserve and collate evidence and contribute to the development of risk control measures.
- Lead the re-design and development of operational processes and working practices to meet Divisional and executive objectives and the growing requirement for information
- Develop information reports to be used by the Division.
- Analyse data to ensure that trends and themes can be tri-angulated between Divisional / Trust data systems with a view to improving patient care / experience and providing assurance.
- Prepare and coordinate responses for approval to external requests for information including Assembly / Ministerial Questions, Media Enquiries and Freedom of Information Requests.
- Improve data collation and reporting methods by best use of technology for extraction of data ensuring a consistent level of data quality and information across practices
- Monitor, audit, quality assure and validate data held on Divisional Wide systems.
Further details of role, on application.
. 1. Must have approval from Line Manager for secondment
- (a) Degree, Professional or equivalent qualification plus 3 years' experience, including 1 year at Band 5 or above or
(b) 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) or equivalent which should include English Language plus 4 years' experience including 2 years at Band 5 or above.
- Experience of managing Governance and Assurance
3 years' experience in *Information / Information Management within the last 5 years
* Information / Information Management must cover at least two of the following:
- Advanced Excel knowledge to include pivot tables
- Providing meaningful information by analysing and interpreting complex statistical data and using appropriate presentation techniques.
- Designing/ developing/managing database applications
- 4. Experience of Managing a Project to a successful outcome and within timescales.
- Recent experience in leading the preparation of a business case with successful outcomes.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs