Title: Team Manager - Northern Ireland
Think Technology- Think Allstate
We build solutions that touch 16 million customers on a daily basis.
You will work alongside people as passionate as you, focused on delivering the best possible user experiences.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment primed to adapt to an ever-changing landscape and which places technology solutions at its core.
You will thrive, you will think differently, you will challenge convention and have the freedom to act with integrity, intention and speed; you will be at the forefront of developing capabilities in support of Allstate’s global business model; you will deliver results and you will leave things better than you found them.
The NOC Team Manager has responsibility for the delivery of Service Restoration Services to the Allstate business during their respective hours of operation. From a management perspective, they will have two distinct responsibilities
Local Line Management, responsible for the performance management of the local Service Restoration NOC Teams located across all sites in ANI.
Service Delivery Accountability, responsible for the overall Service Delivery within their allocated shifts, including those teams working in other geographic locations (US & India)
The NOC Team Manager has a high degree or knowledge of all Service Restoration people, processes and technology and will act as the primary point of contact for all levels of staff within Service Restoration. They will ensure their delivery teams will confidently address the most complex of Service Restoration situations to a successful resolution.
The Team Manager is responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced staff and will contribute to the continuous growth and development of the Network Operation Centre (NOC)
Responsibilities include (but aren't limited to):
- Leadership of several established NOC Teams located across all the ANI sites.
- Maintaining constant lines of communication with Production Operations teams, Application & DCIO support teams and Service Management functions
- Continuous Service Improvement – continuously challenging Major Incident Mean Time to Repair outcomes with a view to increase Enterprise Availability.
- Managing schedules and workloads, coordinating delegated tasks and projects.
- Performance Management of teams and establishment of training plans
- Application of experience and knowledge to coach and mentor team members on personal development.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa or Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
- 3+ Years of team management experience at an operational level
- Be highly organized and methodical; and
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to varied technical / non-technical groups.
- Demonstrable understanding of ITSM processes and procedures; including Change, Problem and Incident.
Proven experience in one or more of the following technical disciplines:
- Storage & Backup – EMC SAN, SAN Virtualization, NetApp NAS, Brocade Switching, Symantec NetBackup
- Networking – Big IP Hardware Load Balancing, Cisco switching/routing, Palo Alto / Checkpoint firewalls, Snort IDS, Splunk Log Management, Wireshark
- Voice - Avaya IPT, call routing, SIP, CTI, Cisco ICM
- Compute – x86, x64, SPARC architectures
- Windows Server, Red Hat Linux, Oracle Solaris
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Experience in Production Support role – either infrastructure or application based.
- Working experience of ITSM processes.
- Contact Centre Team or Operations Team Leading Experience.
Hours of work
Monday - Friday: 10:00 – 18:00
Moving To >> Monday - Friday: 11:00 – 19:00 For Final Shift Model.
Apply VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
Closing Date: Friday 4th January 2019
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note Allstate NI complete AccessNI background checks on all candidates offered a position.