Newry (Some travel to UK)
Our exclusive client is expanding their divisional finance team and searching for an experienced Part or Newly qualified Accountant to join the business. We are keen to hear from either Part Qualified (1-2 years’ experience preparing full management accounts) or Newly Qualified Accountants seeking to enhance their experience in a growing business. Another key requirement is the availability to work in GB for a couple of days several times a month, (you will be able to manage your own diary but realistically there will be several weeks out of the month were travel will be required).
Main duties will include
- Preparation of Month End Management accounts to month end timetables
- Working closely with the operations team to enhance decision making processes
- Prepare and present KPI reports to management
- Preparation of budgets and cashflows
- Strong IT Skills especially Excel.
- Confident communication skills
- Analytical by nature but able to see the bigger picture
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment and eager to progress their career.
A complete job description is available – please email your CV in complete confidence CLICKING APPLY FOR THIS JOB