On behalf of our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, we are recruiting a Bereavement Services Manager on a temporary basis.
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of the operation, use and maintenance of Cemeteries and Crematorium, to include the implementation of the Bereavement Strategy and associated policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for the management and maintenance of cemeteries, Crematorium and support services in accordance with available staffing and resources
- To be responsible for the management and maintenance of all statutory records and returns and to promote the use of genealogy.
- To ensure accurate and timely production of all information
- To coordinate the investigation and resolution of complaints within the area of Bereavement Services,
- To oversee the capital developments within the service to ensure all operational requirements are reflected and delivers successful projects that contribute to the achievement of the department’s strategic and corporate objectives
- Applicants musthave a relevant third level Management qualification i.e. Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium (ICCM) Diploma in Cemetery and Crematorium Management or equivalent.
- Applicants mustbe able to demonstrate at least two years relevant experience in each of the areas listed below:-
- thorough knowledge, and application, of the legislation affecting burial and cremation to provide a high quality, sensitive and professional service;
- strategic management of an operational facility including the management of a range of frontline and support services such as finance, operational delivery, contract delivery and facilities management;
- experience of developing and maintaining collaborative working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and leading on all aspects of customer care within Bereavement Services and promoting best practice within the service
Working hours: Full time (37 hours), 8.30 – 17.00
Duration: Temporary position, starting asap until September 2017
Salary: £21.32 per hour
To apply or for more information please send your C.V to Simone via the link below or call 02890249747.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.