Income Recovery Officer(s)
Starting salary £22,176 pa
Job reference IRO/4950/0720
Choice is seeking to recruit Income Recovery Officer(s) to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused Housing Management Service to its customers.
- 5 x GCSEs (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language), or equivalent.
- 1 years experience in office administration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes including Excel, email and Word
- Good understanding of the court/legal framework in relation to debtors
- Customer Facing Experience
- Knowledge of using a computerised management information system to collect and record tenant debt
- A third level qualification or Educated to A ’Level standard (or equivalent)
- 6 months previous experience in a rent collection/credit control environment and housing administration
- Knowledge of Housing Association Rent Collection Methods
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 21st July 2020
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.