MCS Group is working in partnership with a large scale international organisation to recruit a General Manager for their site based in Co. Armagh.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful company within a senior capacity who have the privilege of having a dynamic portfolio of leading brands and technologies.
As the General Manager, you will direct and manage the site manufacturing operation through a team of functional managers and supervisors. You will ensure increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while driving efficiency of manpower, materials and machines.
Ultimately you will be responsible for 200+ employees, full P&L for the site, managing Lean Manufacturing, providing leadership across all areas of the business, driving and facilitating continuous improvement and ensuring compliance with all standards from cost control through to quality and HSE.
This role offers excellent development and growth potential for the successful candidate. We are seeking applications from candidates with the following attributes:
- At least 5 years' management experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment with a strong educational background i.e; a Degree or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline
- Technical skills in materials and inventory management, production scheduling, and preventive maintenance;
- Leadership: A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others;
- Mentoring: A demonstrated ability to develop and grow a team and individuals;
- Planning: Ability to perform short and long range planning;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills;
- Quality orientation;
- Knowledge of continuous improvement processes and techniques;
- Knowledge of Health & Safety practices, procedures and regulations;
- Excellent financial and budget management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs