Expert Construction welcome applications for this one year, Maternity Contract cover with this Main Contractor who are based in the Magherafelt area. This is a super opportunity to work with a Main Contractor who have a fantastic reputation throughout NI for their quality of completed projects.
Purpose: This is a customer service role with direct contact with customers. Through various activities the role with support the wide ranging functions of the business. A friendly manner and an ability to communicate effectively are very important in the role.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Liaison with Production Department regarding dispatch schedules, and booking these with transport company
- Preparation of all dispatch notes and delivery paperwork
- Preparation and issue of monthly and proforma invoices; preparation of monthly invoicing report
- Investigation of invoice queries and dealing with relevant outcomes of these
- Weekly reporting of incoming enquiries and orders to sales personnel
- Liaison with all staff regarding travel, booking of all related requirements (boats, flights, accommodations etc) and recording of these on in house systems
- To support company in maintaining quality and other accreditations.
- To work in accordance with company standards
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training
To undertake other tasks as and when required by Office Manager
Working hours are 8.30-5, Monday to Thursday and 8.30 to 4.30 on Friday. Salary is 18-21k, which also include Pension, Life Assurance and Health Insurance.
For further information on this vacancy , please contact Kevin on 028 777 67463.
Experience: Key skills: