Dale Farm is a leading dairy company supplying a wide range of branded consumer products and food ingredients into the UK, Irish and international markets.
We now welcome applications for the following position, based in our Head Office at Dargan Road, Belfast:
Reporting to our Credit Control Manager, the role will involve ensuring the timely receipt of customer payments; and the key areas of responsibility will include:
1) Managing key accounts on a daily basis ensuring they are trading within credit terms.
2) Tracking and summarising outstanding items on key customer accounts, and actively following up to resolve queries and keep accounts up to date.
3) Tracking and summarising debit notes issued by customers and issuing to the relevant departments for authorisation and/or relevant paper work.
4) Liaising with sales, customer services, despatch and support teams to ensure queries are resolved timely and accurately.
5) Processing monthly debt letters to customers.
6) Assisting with the development and preparation of Key Performance Indicators on key customer accounts.
7) Other reasonable duties as a member of a finance department.
This is an important role and we are looking for those candidates who are able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, who possess energy and drive, with the ability to manage their workload to tight deadlines, and a depth of commitment to take ownership necessary to ensure timely receipt of customer payments.
The successful candidate will have at least two years recent relevant experience within a busy credit control function, ideally gained in the FMCG sector. You will good level of education, and be I.T. literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications in particular MS Excel, with the ability to create and format spreadsheets.
Completed applications must be submitted before 5.00pm on Monday 10th October 2016.
We are an equal opportunities employer
- Create email alert
- We found 2,149
Jobs in Northern Ireland