Administrator / Receptionist
Salary up to £15,000 + Excellent benefits package
Peninsula are the leading provider of HR and health & safety services in the UK and Ireland with over 30,000 clients.
The role of Administrator / Receptionist is to assist with the provision of a first class service to our Members and to support the service delivery teams.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational skills, be professional, positive and have excellent communication skills. An ability to develop positive relations with Colleagues and Peninsula Members is also key.
The role will be based in Belfast City Centre, however the successful applicant will also have daily communication with the Dublin office.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Organisation of team workloads across both the Belfast and Dublin offices
- Ensure the 24 hour on call service is correctly set up each day
- Assist management with external audits
- Log all post and deliveries in line with procedures and distribute accordingly
- Daily distribution of NI and ROI staff register
- Uploading of Member contracts and information on the internal systems.
- Ensure all Members are responded to within Company service level
- Liaise with NI office suppliers
- Issue welcome packs to new Members
- Proved overall administrative support
We have an exceptional benefits package which includes a competitive holiday entitlement and market leading bonus schemes. If you are looking for the next step in your career we can offer a dynamic and highly motivational environment where staff training, employee investment and personal progression is paramount.
Peninsula has been established since 1983, we have over 30,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments. With offices in Manchester, Hinckley, Belfast and Dublin. Peninsula employs 1000 people across the UK, Ireland and Australia.