Technical Co-Ordinator (Food Sector)
- Reporting to the Factory Systems Technical Manager this is a key support role within the site technical team, whereby the individual will be managing various types of product and technical information and presenting it in a range of formats ensuring trends are identified and monitored. This will also entail audit activities and use of database systems.
- Management of consumer complaints, preparation of relevant documentation for audits, customer visits, customer KPIs and overseeing of document control activities, as well as further developing the current systems and overall improving data handling.
- Management of positive release of products and the role is likely to involve considerable communication with other departments internally and externally with customers/consumers, particularly with regards to consumer complaints.
- The position will also manage the site technical sampler and the technical administrator roles.
- Applicants should have a good standard of education, a 3rd level qualification is desirable.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential (Word / Excel).
- A good communicator and a team player with sound report and procedural writing skills
- Proven interpersonal, negotiation and organisational skills
- You must demonstrate a logical approach, and will have the ability to use your own initiative
- Problem solving and decision making skills in order to make things happen.
To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. Alternatively, please call 028 3025 2407, Mr. Pat O’Kane on 07768 262758 or Conor MacNamara 07968 160122 in strict confidence. We are an agency acting for this employer based in Co. Tyrone.