Based in the Craigavon area my client is a leading manufacturer in their field. They are seeking to recruit a Health, Safety & Environmental Officer to provide assistance to the H&S Manager and provide advice and management of the Health & Safety function.
· Support the H&S Manager to meet the requirements of the H&S Function on site.
· Provide advice to Management team on Health & Safety issues.
· Actively influence safety issues within the location.
· Produce statistical information/ management reports.
· To educate and train the local management team in how to carry out thorough investigations for all incidents.
· Arrange full completion of investigation and corrective action close outs on the site.
· Train and assist the H&S Manager and Factory Management Teams to carry out risk assessments, inspections & audits as required.
· Design and deliver safety awareness programmes as required.
· Update Health and Safety notice boards and create appropriate communications to promote sound health and safety practices within the site.
· Create and Implement safety related work instructions and audits for support departments.
· Carry out Health and Safety surveys, inspections and audits.
· NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
· Min of 1 year experience in a Health & Safety role in a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
· Good interpersonal skills
· Experience producing reports
· Computer literate with sound experience using MS Office suite
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is negotiable
- Life assurance
This role closes on Monday 12th December.
For a confidential conversation regarding this Health, Safety & Environmental Officer job contact James Coulter on 0774 880 4507 or 028 38 619 139. Alternatively send your CV in “Word” format by applying below.
C-Tech Recruitment are an engineering, food processing and manufacturing recruitment agency with 12 years technical recruitment experience specialising in the Northern Ireland market.
C-Tech Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for this role.