Based in Co Monaghan within an innovative and forward thinking business, this role will be responsible for managing production activities, ensuring that productionschedules are met and shipments to customers are completed on time. The coordinatorwill work closely with other members of the management team to ensure deadlines are met.
This is an excellent opening for an experienced Production Co-Ordinator who is ambitious and keen to learn, and will provide the opportunity to progress as the business grows.
- Responsible for meeting production deadlines by planning, scheduling, executing, and directing production activities
- Responsible for meeting quality assurance standards
- Supervision of operatives, planning staffing schedules and ensuring relevant training where necessary
- Enforcement of Health and Safety guidelines
- Compliance with internal and external regulations
- Development of production reports
- Develop recommendations for process improvements
- Organise and control all material measurements eg. Vit D analysis or micro-biological activity reports
- Problem solver and willingness to roll up sleeve to get the job done
- Third level qualification with a minimum 2 years relevant experience in food production
- Be highly organised and detail orientated
- Technical competence in food safety and analysis
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of HACCP and/or BRC food safety compliance
- Able to process and analyse data through Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to manage frequently changing priorities
- Ability to achieve ambitious deadlines in a fast paced environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who have gone from strength to strength, and who have continuing plans for development. Salary is in the region of €40 - 45k + benefits.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.