Lynn Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Team Leaders to join our contact centre client based in Armagh. This is a very exciting time for our client as they have just recently secured a new contract.
The business client entails media publishing processes and the channels of customer support are Inbound calls, Email and Chat.
The successful appointees will be responsible for workflow management, performance management of individuals and the team, driving performance and improving productivity, quality and operational efficiency.
• Meet Client and Organization objectives at a center and team level
• Observe individual transactions and monitor to find best practices and improvement opportunities
• Managing the floor ensuring consistency, adherence and discipline
• Participate in planning and execution of work for self and team
• Report performance and escalate problems
• Review, assess and identify coaching & training needs to provide staff with necessary skills and knowledge
• Plan and monitor operations initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the voice process
• Review and ensure processes are in compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
• Coordinate, participate, and/or manage multiple projects assigned by senior management, providing input on operations related matters.
All candidates must meet the below criteria
• Must have a minimum of 12 months experience as a Team Leader within the contact centre environment
• Proven communication skills
• Adaptability, Flexibility, Confidence and a Willingness to take ownership.
• Fully Flex full time 40 per week.
• Satisfactory attendance and disciplinary records
• Is performing as expected in their current role, demonstrated by meeting of all expected KPI’s, targets, objectives, etc.
• Excellent leadership and motivational qualities
• Excellent presentation, design and writing skills
Please apply online using the 'APPLY' facility provided.