GRAHAM Environmental Services are an established service provider in the occupational health & safety and compliance management sector and offer a wide and diverse range of consultancy, monitoring and maintenance services in the field of Water Hygiene, Water Treatment, Asbestos and Fire Risk Management throughout the UK & Ireland.
Reporting to the Industrial Cleaning Manager, the candidate will be responsible for cleaning. The individual will work as part of the Environmental Team but must demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative.
The Industrial Cleaning Operative Shall:
- Provide cyclical Window Cleaning services to a wide range of government, commercial and public buildings throughout Northern Ireland
- Provide Window Cleaning services via water fed pole systems, powered access equipment and traditional methods
- Work within a team of Window Cleaner’s in a multisite capacity throughout Northern Ireland
- The role will involve routinely working at height
- Provide Deep Cleaning services in commercial and domestic kitchens
- Provide kitchen extract cleaning services in commercial properties
- Provide Pressure Washing services
- Provide gutter cleaning services on commercial properties via remote pole system and powered access equipment
- Provide other Industrial Hygiene related services as required
- Produce clear and concise work reports for client
- Report to Helpdesk using PDA/Mobile
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the Industrial Cleaning Operative & the range of duties to be undertaken.
It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks & objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate excellent communications skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to obtain client’s security clearance/vetting requirements
- Full driving license
- BICSc qualified
Team Work: working collaboratively together, sharing knowledge and experiences to deliver the best solutions
- Team Player: Always willing to be involved in other activities to achieve company objectives. Works collaboratively and uses influence to gain resolution of issues. Demonstrates honestly, loyalty and commitment
Openness: listening and sharing; building trust and acting with integrity; treating others with respect and working with transparency
- Effective Communication skills: Able to adapt communication to audience and create detailed written documents and reports. Able to maintain and manage communication links with a variety of stakeholders. Presents a professional image and promotes the Brand.
Respect: encouraging, supporting and understanding others - their ideas, their views and their knowledge
- Influencing: Identifies and builds relationships with those who will be useful now and in the future in achieving strategic business objectives.
- Relationship management across business units and key stakeholders including persuade and influence others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
Performance: being professional and adopting best practice to meet clients' highest expectations while achieving the highest possible standings in terms of quality, health, safety and sustainability
- Initiative: is highly motivated, flexible and can work unsupervised to get results in an effective way. Can manage deadlines and takes an organised approach to work. Takes a proactive approach to selfdevelopment.
- Commercial Awareness: strong business acumen combined with the creativity and drive to meet the business requirements. Flexible and quickly adapts to changing business needs and processes.
Innovation: encouraging our team to be inventive and continually adapting and introducing fresh approaches to all aspects of our business; striving to be the best
- Customer Focus: Takes time to question and understand the real, underlying needs of the customer, beyond those initially expressed. Always works closely with customers, developing an independent view of their needs and acting in their long term interest. Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Efficiency Understands and seeks to minimise waste in resources and processes. Adopts and encourages others to adopt new ways of working.
Benefits with this role include: Pension, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers
Graham Asset Management is an Equal Opportunities Employer