We are currently working in connection with our major public sector client, an established strategic housing authority, to recruit a Building Technical Assessor for the Belfast area. Full-time, temporary position, consisting of 37 hours per week, at rate of £13.72 per hour. An immediate start will be available for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working on a range of duties for a domestic response maintenance contract and provide a high quality service in a timely and professional manner. You will ensure that all work is carried out to an extremely high standard, and that all Client requirements are attended to.
* Quality control/ inspection
* Refinement of designs, technical specifications, or of experiments designs.
Desirable Qualifications Any of the following, or equivalent
* On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (SAP)
* Masters level qualifications in energy, engineering, construction 3. Doctorate including advanced numeric assessments
* Full CIBSE or IET membership
* Postgraduate Certificate Thermal Performance Modelling
* NSAI Thermal Modelling Scheme member
Desirable Experience any of the following
* SAP, DEAP, SBEM or other building energy assessments
* Consultancy, design or production management in construction
* Ongoing or remote electronic monitoring of energy temperature humidity etc
* Operation of formal quality control systems in a production environment
* Advanced study of material and physical properties
* Professional Registration Requirements
* Degree in building, engineering, or scientific discipline.
* Computer Aided Design or Drafting Microsoft 'Word' & Spreadsheets
* Experience in numeric assessments of material properties
* Interaction with colleagues and collaborators to achieve agreed outcomes
* Housing and construction, site surveys, diagnostic reports
* Energy efficiency or sustainability
* Construction, assembly details, or engineering design
* Analytical report writing or academic articles
* Development of systems of quality monitoring and improvement
* Preparation of funding bids or business cases
Benefits of registering with Kennedy Recruitment:
* Competitive weekly pay
* Positions exclusive to Kennedy Recruitment
* Chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities
* Ongoing training and support with our specialist Consultants
* Opportunity to progress your career with Kennedy recruitment
How to apply:
To be considered for this role click on the 'Apply' button and upload a copy of your CV. You can also call us on 028 9033 0555 to speak with a member of our team.
We look forward to speaking with you soon and discussing this opportunity, as well as the many benefits of registering with Kennedy Recruitment.
Please note that only those candidates shortlisted for the role may be contacted.
For this role Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business. Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
A Basic Access NI check at a cost of £26 will be required before commencement of this role. Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be prohibitive in obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
Under normal circumstances the successful candidate will start at the bottom of the scale and receive annual incremental pay increases. However, under our client's policy, there is flexibility to start at a higher point within the scale based on an applicant's previous salary. This can be discussed further at offer stage.