Honeycomb are delighted to be recruiting for an Emergency Planning and Business Continuity Manager for a large public sector organisation. This role is a temporary position for 4-6 weeks. 37 hours a week
A large public sector organisation based in Belfast city centre. Multi-site organisation .
This role requires an individual to work across three main areas detailed below:
- Coordinate the organisation's emergency planning function
- Respond to emergencies and serious incidents to ensure continuity of service across all regions at all times
- Monitor emergency situations and act as the first point of contact for such emergencies
- Develop and review emergency plans within internal departments and other external agencies in accordance with legislation.
- Prepare reports for executive committees and external bodies
Performance Management and Reporting
- Maintain and update the Emergency Planning and Business Continuity Risk registers
- Develop and deliver staff training & report on staff training records
- Collate and report on monthly performance monitoring statistics
- Develop a suite of KPIs for Emergency Planning and Business Continuity
General Management Responsibilities
- Review and insure proper implementation of organisational policies and procedures.
- Provide expert professional technical advice
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Relevant degree level or equivalent qualification.
- Have three years relevant experience in a role involving Emergency Planning and Business Continuity, within a large, complex multi-site organisation
- Experience of collaborative working with multi agency forums such as CCGNI, Regional EPGs, Severe Weather Groups, Community Resilience and Humanitarian Assistance Groups
- Leading, Managing and motivating staff within a multi-site organisation
- Experience of emergency planning and disaster recovery
- Experience in risk assessment in particular in relation to Emergency Planning.
- A relevant qualification in Emergency Planning/ BC or a willingness to complete within the next two years
- Experience in training staff in relation to Emergency Planning and Business Continuity
- Experience in developing and maintaining databases.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 07908979711
Experience: 0 yrs