A leading energy company are looking for an experienced Technical Analyst to come on board and work across a diverse portfolio of work, both in-house and with 3rd party vendors.
You will be and IT professional with a strong foundation in the implementation and delivery of software solutions, joining a multi-disciplinary, hands-on team, supporting the delivery of solutions for projects and programmes across the Group.
The successful candidate will be responsible for low level solution design, 3rd party vendor management and the full end to end delivery of software solutions.
- Provide technical leadership to a multi-skilled technical team and vendors
- Accountable for identification and delivery of solution design within projects
- Implement development methodologies and tools that ensure quality solutions delivered in an optimum timeframe
- Supplier relationship management with partners/suppliers to ensure effective delivery
- Provide support and guidance to team members
- Ensure IT project outputs align with the organisations development methodologies, system architecture standards, best practices and deployment processes
- Seek out new ideas and techniques which will enhance quality, speed of delivery, supportability and communicate your own ideas to offer expert advice to others
- Solid proven experience in a project delivery or support role in three or more of the following technologies\applications:
o SQL and/or PL/SQL
o Java/J2EE - Enterprise application development and design patterns
o Oracle Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) System
o .Net Framework (C#.NET, VB.NET ASP.NET)
o Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle RDBMS
o REST or SOAP based web services \ APIs
o Windows Server o Network Topology
- Solid experience in the implementation of software applications including low level solution design, application development, application quality and transition of applications into live operations
- Experience of OO programming
- Proven ability in problem solving, analytical skills and programming
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs