Our Client is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with their customers, are driven to make healthcare better. Offering innovative products and services the business has global reach. Due to continued growth they have a fantastic opportunity for a -
Environmental Health and Safety Lead
The position will lead the company on all EHS matters including maintain of EHS system, inspections and audits and the preparation and delivery of training programmes relating to EHS.
The emphasis of the position will be more towards Environmental issues and related compliance and we are keen to talk to candidates with an interest, passion and experience in this area.
The ideal candidate:
- At least Level 3 NEBOSH or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in an EHS role
- Experience dealing with EHS regulators
- Those with extensive experience with the environmental side will be given preference
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident making decisions with the ability to influence
An attractive salary & benefits package is available for the right candidate. This is an opportunity to join a progressive employer who are passionate about their staff and having a positive impact on society.
You may call, in strict confidence, Conor MacNamara on 028 3025 2407 or 07968 160122 for more information and a full Job Description.
Experience: 2-3 yrs