A recognized market leader within the engineering sector has an opening for a Welder to join their organisation based in the Lurgan area. They are well known for their knowledge in bespoke engineering solutions and provide a complete turnkey package.
The Company has built up an enviable reputation in the Industry since it was formed and continues to grow and embrace the latest technological developments. By continually investing in the most modern technology, the Company has been able to remain both competitive in the ever changing market place and, at the same time, has been able to continue to develop and grow.
- As a Welder you'll be joining a close knit engineering team and be responsible for the manufacture of sheet metal and steel products for their clients.
- The ideal candidate must be able to read and work from engineering drawings and should be competent enough to work alone on 'one-off' jobs or numerous parts. Essentially the candidate must be time-served and have the ability to weld to a high standard. They should also be flexible in their attitude and approach.
- Experienced Welder to work as part of a small team
- Working within in a team to produce a wide range of welded structures to meet project deadlines
- Welding of sheet metalwork, structural frames, jigs, fixtures and mould tools of different sizes and materials.
- Working from either product drawings or design specifications
- Welding to high standards, and help with diagnosing, trouble shooting and solving welding problems that enhance through put within the work team.
- Ability to work to company procedure requirements
- Undertake work using MIG/TIG
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Training
- Good general standard of education
- Must be time served ( City and Guilds, NVQ or ONC / HNC or equivalent, MIG and TIG )
- Working with various thicknesses and types of material.
This role is extremely rewarding for the right candidate - offering a high basic & bonus with other incentives to be discussed at interview
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm / Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
This is a rare and unique opportunity to develop a career within a company that rewards success and hard work. So, if you are a self-motivated individual who meets all the desired criteria, can make a valuable contribution to the team and who is self-motivated, then we want you to apply for this role - email your CV today.
Axis Recruitment is an employment agency recruiting on behalf of our client
To be considered for the role please forward an up to date CV via the link or contact John on 02890 488 688 / 07812014727