MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside one of Northern Ireland's largest international manufacturing organisations to support in the search for a Senior Project Design Engineer.
- Are you interested in working for one of Northern Ireland's largest international manufacturing organisations?
- Do you have experience of BOM creation and design for manufacture?
- Are you proficient in the use of a 3D CAD package?
If so then read on...
The Role -
As Senior Project Design Engineer you will report directly to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for leading the overall design and supervising the work of other engineers, including layouts (2D and 3D), fabrication drawings within projects and managing the graduate engineers workload. You will produce accurate BOMs and ensure they are in line with the companies processes and liaise with suppliers to ensure design is per manufacturing capacities. You will update the Engineering Manager and Project Manager on the project's status
The Person -
- Educated to degree level in a Engineering discipline
- Experience in BOM creation
- 3+ years experience working in a Mechanical Design related role
- Proficient in the use of a 3D CAD package
If you had strong Solid Edge experience this would be advantageous
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jeannine Rutledge, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs