Our client is a global manufacturer, world class manufacturer and market leader. They now wish to appoint a Manufacturing Engineering Director as part of the Senior Management Team to manage all engineering activities across this large-scale manufacturing operation.
Director of Engineering, (full spec available on request):
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role where you have had responsibility for delivery of strategic engineering goals. You will be an energetic, resilient team orientated individual with a passion for excellence and continuous improvement.
- A degree or third level qualification in an Engineering or Manufacturing related subject area
- At least 3-5 years senior management experience gained in a complex manufacturing environment
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with a focus on driving LEAN / continuous improvement
- Experience managing change and delivering large scale programs
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
Remuneration will include an attractive base salary, car allowance, bonus and the usual care package associated with a senior appointment.