MCS Group is delighted to be working with our client in the recruitment of a Mechanical Technician, who are seeing a ramp up in demand for their new machinery and equipment and as a result they are investing in this new area of growth within their business.
In this role you will support the build of new precision machines and work closely with design engineers to ensure machinery is built to specification. You will ensure that requirements meet customer specification and identify and resolve build problems.
You will prepare parts and components for further processing and will be required to use basic electronic & soldering techniques alongside panel wiring to schematics.
The successful candidate:
- You will be time served in a Mechanical Apprenticeship or C&G part 3 or HNC/HND/BTech level 3, with a thorough knowledge of following complex mechanical SOP's and building technical machinery. You will have good experience of working with small mechanisms.
- It is important that you have an ability to read & follow technical drawings alongside the ability to interpret 3D model files.
- Understanding of Quality Systems, H&S and environmental policies
- Must be highly flexible in working on a wide range of products and able to work to very high standards with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, adaptable and able to use own initiative, including a good engineering awareness of process improvement techniques.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs