MCS Group is delighted to work alongside a major client with year on year expansion and growth, to recruit for a Coordinator position in Facilities and Logistics.
This role offers variety, progression and unique projects throughout Food & Drink, Environmental, Construction and Logistics.
We are looking for someone with the personality to take a leading role and make the role their own.
- Efficiently manage both supply and delivery of bulk liquid
- Focus on Waste Water Treatment Plant issues
- Analyse and develop existing and future waste recycling opportunities
- Assist and manage project work
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others
- A relevant Degree is desirable
- Relevant experience in Logistics, Facilities, Civil, or similar
- Environmental awareness
- Excellent use of MS Office
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
If you have experience in Project Management, Food and Drink, Environmental / Chemical Engineering this would be desirable.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McCrisken, Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs