MCS Group are recruiting an Electronics Technician to join their maintenance team for our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Newry.
In this role, you will be part of a strong maintenance team on a 24/7 shift pattern. You will be involved in machine breakdowns and planned maintenance tasks. You will also be troubleshooting equipment and managing data collected from validated systems.
You will support the Maintenance Engineer and be involved in the following:
- Inspections of chart records.
- Temperature probes.
- Monitor and confirm calibration readings (temperature, pressure and humidity).
- You will be first responder to breakdowns.
You will have:
- HNC Qualification or equivalent in engineering
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong background in process control & instrumentation
Get in touch for more details about the role and criteria.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve McLelland, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs