MCS Group is delighted to working with our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer to recruit a Technical Buyer.
Based within the Procurement Department, the successful candidate will assist in the sourcing and procuring of materials, managing suppliers, negotiation of prices, stock control, cost reductions and supporting NPD and strategic sourcing initiatives. This position will involve regular contact with internal departments and external suppliers, as well as working with various IT software and systems.
The successful candidate:
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent, ideally to a third level
- 4 years' experience gained as a Buyer responsible for sourcing from multiple suppliers globally, alongside experience sourcing new suppliers
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills whilst being highly numerate with strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office;
- Evidence of excellent Organisational & Problem-Solving Skills, demonstrating initiative, attention to detail and ability to complete tasks within strict deadlines;
- It would be highly beneficial if you have CIPS or equivalent certification
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs