Reporting to the Site Operations Director, the role will lead a multifunctional team of 12 across engineering and site services, structuring and empowering the team to deliver operational improvements as well as shape and deliver the engineering strategy for the site. As expected the role will have a wide remit to develop the function and ensure the team are well placed to deliver the day to day maintenance improvement plans.
- To take responsibility for the Engineering function for the site, working closely with the Operations Manager to continue in the development of the engineering team
- You will be responsible for maintenance for all site plant, machinery and buildings in line with required standards through effective application of the Total Preventative Maintenance system
- Introducing improvements to improve reliability, compliance and efficiency
- Management of engineering KPIs and strategy to generate improvements.
- Reduce downtime & improve factory efficiencies by adhering to an up-to-date preventative maintenance program
- Take responsibility for planning and executing Engineering Projects.
- To promote and comply with legislative and business compliance standards including health and safety, environmental and technical.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Engineering Manager or Maintenance Engineering Manager with substantial experience within either the food & drink , FMCG or industrial manufacturing sectors. Candidates will need highly effective leadership and motivational skills with relevant experience of managing and developing multi-disciplined teams whilst delivering projects on time and on budget. You will also need a proven track record of influencing the site strategy and delivering change to raise standards and evolve the continuous improvement culture. In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary and attractive benefits package with the opportunity to make a difference and be recognised and rewarded for your achievements.
Interested Engineering Managers, who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Engineering Managers,, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster now on 02890 323 333 or 07976985386
Experience: 0 yrs