Abacus Careers are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager on behalf of a global firm that are synonymous with quality, innovation, people, technology, and redefining what’s possible. My client has offices in 13 countries around the world and has a turnover of £2.2b plus. You will be joining a thriving business where expectations are high so if you are looking for a challenging but rewarding career then look no further!
The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. The Project Manager will set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project as well as prepare reports regarding status of project for management.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Develops comprehensive project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Defines project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Regularly communicates and presents project schedules, statuses, and updates to various team members and bringing solutions/opportunities
- A university degree and 4-6 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree) or a higher level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Doctorate degree)
- Lead a multi-functional team in defining a system and product roadmap, in line with customer and business priorities
- Ability to define & implement product cost roadmap in line with the company’s priorities
- Lead specific Change Management projects in line with customer and company requirements
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment
- Experience leading Hardware, software and system development project
- It would be desirable that you have a background in an Automotive or fast paced technology development environment
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management.
Salary & Benefits:
You will be rewarded with both a leading basic salary plus a enhanced benefits package. Full details provided at successful short listing.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.