This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing engineering business and will suit an engineer who thrives on problem solving, thinking outside the box and delivering results.
We have a current opportunity for a Customer Product Engineer to join the team with primary responsibility for all customer quality concerns and be a key player in establishing and maintaining customer relationships. As the champion of fault investigations, you will be the ‘voice of the customer’ and coordinate cross-functional teams in order to resolve customer quality issues, ensuring timely implementation of interim and permanent corrective actions to meet customers’ requirements.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become an “expert” within the business and effectively assist the company on an international scale.
Some key functions of the role (but not limited too) include:
- Product development & product improvement
- Liaise with other departments to insure designs are produced to specifications
- Liaising with supplier
- Problem solving
- Project Management
- Undertaking relevant research
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice internally and to customers
This role would ideally suit an Engineering or Mechanical & Electrical degree / qualification with experience in designing metal & plastic products which incorporate electronics.
You will have the following skills & qualifications:
- A third level Degree, preferably in Mechanical or Mech & Electrical engineering
- Experience working from diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts (ideally able to draw using CAD)
- Experience in both metal and plastics mechanical design and electronic experience.
- Flexible in your approach to projects to ensure delivery targets are achieved.
- Ideally some knowledge of LEAN would be beneficial.
This role requires the successful applicant to be a client point of contact therefore you will be confident and display good customer service and communication skills.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience please apply online via our secure applicant portal.
Experience: Product engineer technical engineer CAD Technical drawings