Fantastic opportunity for a technical service administrator to join market leading organisation
Technical Service Administrator / Aftersales Administrator - Dungannon
Our client based in Dungannon has been successfully trading for over 20 years and is firmly established as one of the UK and Ireland's leading engineering company's. Over the last 20 years they have grown to be a market leader in their industry. They have an immediate requirement for a Technical Service Administrator & Aftersales Administrator on a permanent basis.
Hours of work is Monday - Thursday 8-5 and Friday 8-2.30.
Salary for this role is circa £25,000 depending on experience and what you can bring to the role
As Technical Service Administrator & Aftersales Administrator your duties will include:
- Dealing with customer queries with regards to parts
- Advising customers on availability of parts
- Giving customer price quotes on parts and machinery
- Dealing with customer queries regarding parts and machines not working
- Recording in detail the faults and errors and if possible provide technical support to the customers
- Liaising with engineers and Service managers to resolve customer queries
- Scheduling engineers diaries for them to go onsite to fix technical faults
- Recording job sheets onto system
- Completing risk assessments over the phone with customers before engineers go onsite
- Responsible for planning the day to day activities of Field Service Engineers
- Provide support for customer and engineer enquiries.
- Providing after care with customers to ensure they are happy with service and identify areas they could improve on.
- Building a customer database with all makes and models of machines customers use so you can build your technical knowledge of parts and machines
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure repeat business
- Maintaining and building excellent working relationships with customers
- Any administration tasks as required
To be considered for the role your cv will demonstrate experience in a technical service admin role or aftersales role, preferably within the engineering industry, excellent attention to detail, proficient in the use of all Microsoft office packages.
Our client offers excellent salary and the opportunity to work with a market leader in their industry.
What to do next:
If you are interested in this role call Brian in Hays on 02838445800 or email cv
Experience: 0 yrs