MCS are proud to continue their relationship with a global pharmaceutical company specialising in veterinary products to bring to market a Senior Process Engineer role. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company who are going through a major period of success and growth.
Your New Company:
- One of the largest and best known pharmaceutical manufacturers in the UK, providing veterinary products globally to over 120 countries.
- Holds a strong portfolio of products and places huge investment into their R&D team to continue setting the standard in their market.
- Have state of the art facilities, which is an area that the company have placed huge investment and continue improving.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- A 3rd level degree or equivalent in Chemical, Process, Product or related engineering or a degree in chemistry.
- 6+ years experience working as a process engineer or in a technical role within a manufacturing environment.
- A track record of technical process improvement. Experience in Lean/Six Sigma methodology is desired.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment (pharmaceutical, health care or food sectors) is desirable.
The Role Involves:
- Providing technical support and troubleshoot day to day technical production issues.
- Liaise closely with the R&D team to improve manufacturing performance.
- Identify process variation that could have potential effect on products and implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Conduct and organise studies on new and existing equipment to identify and implement process improvements.
- Support improvement projects and ensure appropriate manufacturing controls and manufacturing for lean manufacturing process.
- Support the manufacturing scale up of development batches, conduct technology transfer of new products to commercial manufacturing facilities and implement cleaning verification/validation of process equipment as needed.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs