Based in Co Down, our busy engineering client is seeking applications for the post of Sales Administrator. The primary function of this role is to support the sales and manufacturing divisions, ensuring accuracy of orders and production information.
- Compile orders generated by sales and also take telephone orders
- Update production sheet for the factory foreman
- Group lorry loads in order for delivery
- Generate delivery notes and invoices
- Prepare marketing brochures for distribution to trade shows and the larger dealers.
- Field price enquiries
- Keep an inventory of stock
- Purchase local supplies and components.
- Minimum of 2/3 years previous relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Customer focussed
- IT Literate – use of Word and Excel
- Experience in Navision is desirable
- Experience within a manufacturing / trade environment or similar is highly desirable
Salary is in the region of £24 – 26k depending upon experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact us on 02890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.