Entry Level IT Careers - (Belfast & Derry)
We are an award winning employer with national recognition for our employee centric benefits and flexible working environment. Coming to work at Allstate is always interesting, social and participative where you make a difference, whether it is the projects you are participating in, the challenging technology environment or the business solutions you are responsible for. There is the opportunity to be involved in many of our charitable events, caring for the environment, participating in one of the many sporting events and activities or socializing with colleagues at our many team and company events. There is something for everyone, you just have to take the next step.
We have exciting opportunities for IT graduates. Entry level opportunities are available in the following areas;
• Software development - XP, Java, .Net
• UX and UI
Allstate offers a great career path and continuous career development. You will also receive an extensive benefits package and be able to avail of the many work life balance initiatives which are in place.
These opportunities are located at both the Belfast and Derry/Londonderry offices. Selection will be by Assessment Center and interview during which candidates will be asked to answer both technical and behavioral descriptive questions.
There will be opportunities for both standard hours and shift work. Standard hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm. Shift work options will be discussed with short listed candidates at interview.
• Have achieved (or expected to achieve by end Sept 2016) a degree in Computing related discipline (the list of eligible IT Degree qualifications will be provided to applicants)
• Have achieved high grades in your course modules to date and the application form must be fully completed to include all results achieved. Preference may be given to applicants who have achieved a 2.1 Degree or higher (or Distinction/Merit if MSc route)
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Availability to travel to the US if required.
• Must hold the legal right to live and take up permanent employment in the UK
Closing Date: 9.00 am Monday 22nd August 2016
For further information and to apply PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.