FINTRU LEGAL ACADEMY
LOOKING TO BREAK INTO A CAREER IN LEGAL FINANCIAL SERVICES?
Previous experience is not required but graduates must hold at least a 2.2 degree. Legal and language degrees would be preferable however applications from those with degrees in other disciplines with an interest in these areas will also be considered.
Would you like to:
- Join a multi-award-winning Financial Services company that is committed to giving local talent the opportunity to work on the global stage?
- Be part of our Belfast Legal Team?
- Work with some of the largest and most prestigious investment banks in the world?
- Gain training and skills from industry experts in a range of derivatives contracts to kick start your career in law.
- Be paid an allowance of £150 per week while you train?
The Legal Academy provides participants with the opportunity to gain both the knowledge and practical skills needed for an exciting legal career in the Financial Services Industry.
Graduates who are selected for FinTrU’s Legal Academy will receive practical training by industry experts and will have the opportunity to develop the core skills needed to take up exciting new graduate roles in FintrU.
Initial Interviews will be held by telephone on 10-11 August and if successful, a further video interview be held 13-14 August.
Due to the ongoing issues with Covid 19 the Academy training will be delivered through an on-line virtual classroom. Training will commence on Monday 24 August and finish on Friday 2 October 2020. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period.
For Further information and to submit your applications please CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
Closing Date: 31 JULY 2020
For Further information see https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/assured-skills-training-programme
Or contact email@example.com
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.