Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their large Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Electrician. This position will be based in Portadown.The hours of this role will be full time and the successful candidate will be required to start immediately.
The duties of this position are -
* To carry out 10 year Health and Safety Inspections.
* Can be required to work anywhere in the province.
To be eligible for consideration you must meet the following criteria:
* Either City and Guilds 2391, (Testing and Inspection)
* City and Guilds 2394 +2395
* City and Guilds 2382, (IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition)
* CSR card
* Driving licence
* Domestic response maintenance experience desirable
For further information please contact Kennedy Recruitment on 02890 330 555
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Our Client is an equal opportunities employer. It particularly welcomes applications from members of the Protestant community who are currently under represented in parts of its workforce.