PwC FUTURE BUSINESS SKILLS ACADEMY
LOOKING TO START A CAREER WITH PwC?
Are you a graduate or an experienced professional with at least a 2:2 in any degree discipline?
Would you like to:
- Join the largest firm of professional advisors in Northern Ireland?
- Be part of Operate, our operational delivery business providing future-focused solutions to complex operational problems?
- Work across a range of service offerings including; Financial Crime, Compliance Testing, Customer Management, PMO Services and Business Operations?
- Gain training and skills in areas such as project management, business analysis, business acumen and CIMA Fundamentals in Financial Accounting?
- Be paid an allowance of £150 per week plus travel expenses while you train?
The selection process will entail an online psychometric assessment, CV shortlisting and a video interview. Interviews will be held 27, 28 & 29 October 2020.
Experience is not required.
Due to the ongoing issues with Covid 19 the Academy training will be delivered through an on-line virtual classroom however, applicants should be prepared to attend some classes in a BMC campus, if required, during the course of the training period. If attendance at BMC is needed all precautions will be taken and Covid19 protocols followed to ensure everyone’s safety. You will be entitled to claim travel expenses in relation to any travel to BMC. Successful applicants will require appropriate IT access in order to link to the online tuition. Training will commence on Monday 16 November and finish on Friday 22 January 2021 (this includes a two week break from 21 December 2020 to 1 January 2021). Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period. Successful academy participants will be guaranteed an interview with PwC on completion of the training.
For more information and to apply, please CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
CLOSING: 12.00 noon – 12 October 2020
For Further information see https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/assured-skills-training-programme
Or contact email@example.com
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.