Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a part time Education Assistant, fixed term for 3 months. £27k to £28k, based in Omagh.
The Client - Our public sector client is a prestigious organisation that is at the forefront of heritage in Northern Ireland.
The Role: This credible position reports into the Education Officer. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the department head with the development of education programmes through formal curriculum based learning experiences and informal learning programmes for children and families.
- Logistical planning for learning/engagement events.
- Creation of new and innovative ways to further the reach and engagement of customers.
- Building working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Degree in relevant discipline and a minimum of 1 years' experience in the delivery of curriculum based learning OR minimum 2 years' experience in the delivery of curriculum-based learning.
- Knowledge of the NI curriculum.
- Experience with groups with a variety of ages and abilities and engagement with schools and/or community groups.
- A full driving licence and access to a car.
- Experience using digital platforms.
- Creation of education programmes and resources.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs