Creagh is a successful business which continues to evolve and grow. We work with clients throughout GB and Ireland to help build their construction ambitions into reality. Our success is achieved through the high caliber of staff we employ and our continuing investment in excellent training and development opportunities.
We are looking for dynamic people, with entrepreneurial spirit, to join our team. We offer careers in a variety of disciplines and are dedicated to further developing a team of highly motivated professionals.
We are seeking to appoint the following position for a 12-month maternity cover, with competitive salary and benefits packages, based at our facility in Ardboe: -
Receptionist – 12-month Maternity Cover
As a key member of our customer services team, the successful candidate will provide a friendly, efficient and proactive approach to all visitors and staff. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and ensure the appropriate impression is given to all callers and visitors.
Duties will include operating a busy switchboard and handling calls efficiently in a multi-site environment as well as welcoming visitors to the office, offering refreshments, booking meeting rooms, dealing with post, generating PO numbers, passing invoices against PO numbers, docketing materials leaving the yard, undertaking a range of administration tasks to include data input, typing, filing and photocopying.
Applicants must have: -
- A minimum of 4 years’ receptionist experience, handling a high volume of calls on top of a variety of administrative duties
- A minimum of 6 GCSE’s at grade ‘C’ or above including English and Maths
- Previous training on customer services would be a distinct advantage
- A polite and professional manner, excellent telephone manner and previous experience in a customer service role
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including excel, word and PowerPoint
- An ability to carry out administrative duties fast and with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to self-manage, organise workload and demonstrate a flexible attitude to work
Hours of work: - 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
To apply for the above position, please complete an application form, which may be downloaded from our website VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON by telephone on 028 7965 1346, by writing to Creagh Concrete Products Ltd, Human Resources Dept, Blackpark Road, Toomebridge, Co. Antrim, BT41 3SL, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively CV’s will be accepted.
Closing Date for this position is Friday 2nd June 2017
Creagh Concrete Products Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.