TOYOTA PARTS ADVISOR
The successful candidate will be required to sell parts to customers to contribute to dealership profit and revenue objectives. The role involves carrying out customer follow ups to develop good relationships with customers and this role requires you to continually deliver high customer satisfaction levels whilst contributing to manufacturer and dealership standards.
Who do we need?
- Ideally an experienced individual working in a similar parts role; but consideration will be given to candidates working in a similar role outside the motor industry or from a strong customer service/organisation background.
- Working experience in a Customer focused environment is essential;
- Good Organisation and Time-management skills;
- Good IT skills required
- Professionally presented
- A full driving licence is essential as driving duties will be involved in this role.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5:30pm, including Saturday work on a rota basis;
- This is an exciting opportunity within the Donnelly Group, and includes an attractive remuneration package with opportunity to earn additional performance related bonuses;
- All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand;
- This role will involve Manufacturer Training Programmes.
- 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 stats);
- Access to Healthcare plan;
- Automatic Cover in Donnelly Group Life Cover plan;
- Automatic Enrolment in Donnelly Group Pension Scheme;
- Access to Childcare Vouchers.
To apply for this role please submit your CV via the link below