On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for customer service representatives based in L,Derry.
If you have excellent customer service skills, an enthusiastic telephone manner this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Minimum essential requirement of 5 GCSE's Grade A -C or equivalent, and at least 12 months relevant experience in a customer service role.
Derry/ Londonderry Contact Centre operates on a 247 basis with shift patterns based on 37.5 hours per week supporting current opening hours of Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm.
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will work as part of a high performing team providing excellent customer service to our clients customers on all aspects of our products and services with the main responsibilities:
- Answering all questions from our customers and escalating any issues where appropriate
- Working to reach all performance targets, including sales and quality, taking personal responsibility and ownership for delivering on individual and team objectives.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all customers
- Using our systems and call scripts to apply the appropriate premium with the information you've been given from your customers, while complying with our regulatory obligations.
- Competitive market salaries of £16,000 per annum
- Monthly performance based bonus
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Active sports & social
- Generous pension scheme and training and development programmes
Experience: 0 yrs