Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a start-up FinTech company with the recruitment of a Customer Operations Specialist to join their growing team. This is a new, exciting, full-time and permanent position. We are working exclusively with this client to build out their Customer Success and Customer Operations team.
A start-up FinTech company based in Belfast City Centre. They are experiencing rapid growth and expansion of their Customer Services team, and are seeking experienced and motivated customer services professionals, ideally with experience in the technology sector, to support their clients and build upon their reputation.
This is a new and exciting position which will help my client improve their customer experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and refining their current customer service and credit operations processes.
Typical duties include;
- Being the first point of contact, dealing with leads and customers directly, answering questions and solving any issues quickly and effectively
- Communicating through various different mediums e.g. social media, e-mail, telephone, live chat
- Using customer feedback to proactively refine operational processes
- Identifying customers who are in vulnerable situations and help figure out what steps can be taken to support them
- Working closely with the Head of Credit Risk to investigate possible fraudulent applications
- Operating current and any new operational processes
- Supporting other and new team members
You will be...
- A great communicator who has no difficulty explaining things clearly and concisely
- Focused on customer experience, service and treating customers fairly
- Experienced working in a consumer facing organisation, engaging with customers directly
- 1-2 years experience in a Customer Experience related role
- 1-2 years experience working within a FinTech organisation
A fantastic salary of £18-21k, depending on experience, as well as a benefits package.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sophie McCormick at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs