Customer Support (Global Order Fulfillment) Late Shift
In this role, you’ll be supporting clients in North America.
You’ll be recruited remotely, onboarded remotely and you’ll work remotely.
You’ll be working for a tech giant that’s products help some of the world’s largest businesses.
You’ll join a newly created team in a Centre of Excellence with a Global Telecoms market leader.
You’ll ideally be a recent business, finance or supply chain graduate who wants to build a long-term career in a very successful company.
For this role, you’ll need to have business level written and spoken English language skills as you’ll be working with some of the company’s key clients in North America.
This is not a traditional customer service job. You’ll support client relationships and be the voice of the customer in interactions with various internal departments, including finance and supply chain throughout the entire order process through to delivery, ensuring customer satisfaction. The role will be extremely varied but some of the daily tasks you’ll be responsible for include:
- Communicating with internal supply chain, product and shipping teams to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Solve problems which crop up through investigation and collaboration with cross functional teams
- Ensure the customer is kept up to date on delivery status, any issues and recovery plans
- Run weekly order reviews for customers and maximise the customer experience
- Research and analyse any delivery issues and drive action plans
- Partner with customers to improve understanding of supply chain capabilities and gain a better understanding of future forecast requirements
- Manage “what if” supply chain analysis where necessary
- Resolve any order management or contractual issues
- Coordination of customer documentation approvals
- Work with customers on any PO revision requirements and liaise with finance on any accounts receivable queries
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a business-related degree, have strong knowledge of MS Office programmes and at least one year’s experience of customer service or customer management experience in a professional environment. You’ll also be a lateral thinker who can communicate in an agile manner with your clients and you’ll be resilient and able to cope under pressure. You’ll be working in a late working pattern to match North American business hours.
The company offers a salary of up to £30,000 for this role as well as a great benefits package and you’ll do all this from the comfort of your home.
If this sounds like the next career move for you then hit the apply button today as the company will be scheduling interviews immediately.
Please note, we are offering referral bonuses of £150 Amazon vouchers, awarded once the candidate has completed their 3-month probationary period, so if you think you know anyone who may be interested, then please contact Ian Weatherup – email@example.com
Experience: 1-2 yrs