Our client is a long-established company based in Mid Ulster. As part of their growth strategy they now wish to appoint a Sales Executive to cover the North and South of Ireland.
Sales Executive – Ireland
To increase sales of the company’s product to both existing and potential customers in Ireland.
- To develop sales growth through (1) New Customers and (2) New Market Sectors
- Undertake analysis of competitors on a regular basis
- Preparing tenders and negotiating prices with Customers
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of existing accounts
The ideal candidate:
- A self-motivated, ambitious person with strong sales background and knowledge /experience of the construction, aggregates & heavy industrial and commercial tyres sectors
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong awareness of and professional approach to Health & Safety in the workplace
- Flexible and adaptable approach, willing to travel as required
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers and staff
A competitive salary and package including company vehicle will be offered for this position.
Please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. You may call in strict confidence, Pat O’Kane on 07768 262758 / 028 3025 2407 for more information.