MCS Group are proud to offer candidates the opportunity to join a well renowned construction organisation to join their Commercial Windows division due to a sustained period of growth as a Facade Designer.
This is an entirely new position within the company therefore giving candidates a very exciting opportunity to start the role and make it their own by implementing their own mark on the role and the division and building their own team.
- Build up this new role within the team producing drawings in the most cost efficient way for construction.
- Produce glass and fixing schedules when requested.
- Work alongside external architects and contractors.
- Work to estimate and ensure project is in line with sub contract specification.
- Attend co-ordination meetings.
- Produce drawings ensuring that commercial consideration has been given to products used.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Facade / Curtain Walling design.
- Ability to start an entirely new role within the company and hit the ground running.
- A 3rd level degree in construction of design related degree (preferable)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Facades and Curtain Walling.
- Strong communication and IT Skills.
The candidate will receive a competitive salary, 5% pension contribution, 30 days holidays and a company vehicle. This is a great opportunity to take that next step in your career and take on a new role within a growing company and build your own team up.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs