MCS is excited to partner up with a market leader in interior fit-outs to bring to market a Contracts Manager position. The role will be based in their state of the art offices in County Down but will require travel to their projects worldwide.
The role involves:
- Make sure that all work carried out meets the contractual requirements and that the contract is delivered on time, within budget and of excellent quality.
- Successfully work and communicate with all team members to ensure they're aware of all contractual terms which impact on their duties.
- Manage and provide leadership to the Assistant Contract Managers.
- Select suitable subcontractors and agree to terms and ensure correct manpower is allocated to the contract to meet with requirements.
- Liaise with the planning department to produce a programme for contract delivery and ensure it is followed.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in a Contracts Manager role (Preferably Fit-Out).
- Strong understanding and awareness of relevant contractual terms.
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Educated to degree level (Preferable)
What will the successful candidate get?
- Competitive salary and impressive benefits package.
- The ability to join an organisation with great potential allowing quick progression through the company.
- Exposure to major Fit-Out projects worldwide.
- The opportunity to join f a dynamic, award winning company team.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs