MCS Group is delighted to be working Exclusively to recruit for a Construction Portfolio Director. You will work for a Global leader in providing Tech Solutions and Programmes for household name power/energy/oil/marine companies across the world.
Come from a strong background in leading large scale projects in the Construction Plant industry?
Confident in a Client facing role?
Our client offers solutions to advance engineering and operations with Performance Intelligence.
You will be;
- A passionate person who will organise the day to day activities required for executing strategic solution offerings for Unified Project Execution (UPE).
- Ensuring UPE is in line with the company business strategy and market demand, by ensuring the right interlock of features, positioning, and price in conjunction with business functions such as portfolio, R&D and delivery services.
- Work within a team of external consultants, partners and Product and Solution Managers, each looking after a group of products or a market sector.
- You will be an evangelist representing UPE, speaking with the voice of the customer, identifying the problem areas and business opportunity in support of the companies strategic plans and solutions.
It is an expectation that travel to clients, partners, prospects, offices etc. (including overseas and sometimes at short notice) will be a normal requirement of successfully executing this role.
- Oversee and manage strategic programs of work for the UPE Business Unit.
- Coordinate the development of the next generation UPE in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders in the context of programs
- Oversee and manage the programs of work to realize the vision, value to the customer, strategies, and tactics for these programs including required development capabilities, partnership, or acquisition opportunities.
- Support the development and help execute the Go-To-Market strategy for the programs in accordance with Marketing and Sales
- Support the creation of marketing collateral for products/solutions in cooperation with Marketing and Sales.
- Support the creation and deliver to R&D Market Requirements Specifications for each major new capability.
- Support the relationship between the regions, functions and business unit via regular meetings to ensure the successful delivery of programs.
- Act as the focal point for the customer when corporate support and input is required for strategic programs and supporting events and meetings.
- Significant experience (ideally 10+ years) in the delivery of engineering and project execution solutions within the marketplace, likely to have worked for an IT solutions provider, a plant EPC company or a plant OO. Marine industry is a bonus.
- A proven track record in developing and executing strategic programs of work.
- Ability to work effectively in a lean, entrepreneurial, global, and highly matrixed environment.
- Strong commercial and technical awareness.
- Have a deep knowledge of the business processes, information flow and management practices for your marketplace.
Salary negotiable, but will be looking circa 100K+!!!!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs