Honeycomb is delighted to be working on behalf of our client to recruit a Document Control Manager for the business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Document Control professional to join an established business, recognised within the sector for their focus on quality and delivery. Excellent salary + benefits.
Our client is a market leading organisation that design and deliver innovative building services solutions to their customers who span across the public and private sectors. As a business, they are quality focused and have invested in their people, systems and processes to achieve a number of awards and accreditation's for the organisation. Our client has delivered a number of high profile projects for commercial, residential and public sector clients.
As Document Control Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the Document Control team and the service it delivers so that it meets the organization's day to day needs and its longer-term strategic requirements.
- Maintain and develop the current Document Management Procedures and existing Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Provide an interface to IT Support for Document Control issues, which include process enhancements to existing software.
- Ensure that all system users are provided with adequate training and support to enable them to successfully adhere to Document Control procedures and to ensure they are competent users of our EDMS system.
- Monitor compliance against the policies and procedures for Document Control through regular quality checks and audits, providing advice and guidance to address problems and where appropriate issue corrective actions to resolve non-compliance's.
- Provide support to project teams and all departments by responding to requests and queries regarding documentation.
- Identifying industry trends and recommending Document Control "best practices."
- Process many documents daily, including uploading & downloading drawings / documents.
We are seeking candidates with previous experience in managing a Document Control or Admin team function. The successful applicant will require excellent IT Skills (MS Office Suite), along with strong communication skills and the ability to work within a fast paced environment to achieve specific deadlines.
Experience of EDMS with knowledge/experience of using Viewpoint for Projects and other EDMS systems would be advantageous.
The role offers an excellent salary + benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Mairead Scott, Managing Director at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs