Multi Trade Engineer required to work for a Facilities Management company.
Your new company
You will be working for a very successful Facilities Management company who are growing substantially and work with many blue-chip global brands providing exceptional planned maintenance and reactive maintenance services in UK and Ireland.
Your new role
You will required to:
- Handle emergency maintenance and repair works
- Ensuring KPI's are met & jobs are completed within priority and on budget
- Ensuring health and safety compliance is always maintained on sites and work locations
- Working closely with the Operations team to ensure required information is collated and added to the system
- Meeting clients, assessing works and producing estimates & quotes for required works
- Dealing with customer enquiries and concerns.
What you'll need to succeed
- Full UK Licence, Clean for 2 years
- Multi Trade Skills (Joinery, Tiling, Ceiling. Light plumbing, Groundworks, Painting)
- Have an up to date CSR card
- A recent reference
What you'll get in return
You will be provided with the following:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holidays per year
- Private Medical Insurance which includes optical and dental (After 6 months service)
- Work van provided from yard in Newry
- Fuel card provided
- Overtime / Out of hour rates available (TBC)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs