Labourer required for long term contract to up to 1 year in Moira.
Your new company
A large housing contractor is currently looking for an experienced Labourer for a housing site in the Moira area. This contract is expected to last up to 1 year so this is a great opportunity to have long term work.
Your new role
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm and may have to work the occasional Saturday. Some of your duties will include:
* Keeping the site clean and tidy
* Using hand and power tools
* Carrying out insulation work
* Helping to fit windows
* Working alongside the trades people on site
What you'll need to succeed
You will be required to have:
* A valid CSR Card
* Have previous labouring experience
* Be able to use hand and power tools
* A recent reference from the last 9 months
* Your own transport would be an advantage
What you'll get in return
You will receive:
* A competitive hourly rate
* Paid weekly
* Long term contract
* On site parking
* Holiday and pension pay
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs