Newry & Downpatrick
The Client: Local Government body based in Newry & Downpatrick, serving local residents.
The Role: To work unsupervised, or as part of a team, carrying out a full range of plumbing duties efficiently & effectively, in a range of weather & working conditions.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week (9am - 5pm)
- Current driving licence (category B)
- Full time-served Plumbing apprenticeship
- NVQ Level 3 Domestic Plumbing or City & Guilds Advanced Craft
- Hold a current Operative Identity card in the installation & servicing of domestic unvented hot water storage systems in compliance with the building regulations Part L1 & G3
- At least 2 years' post-apprenticeship working experience
- Experience & competence in the installation, maintenance & repair of all of the following:
- Domestic & commercial/light industrial plumbing systems
- Low & medium pressure, hot water systems & boilers
- Underground pipe work (including lead) water treatment plant
- Temporary installations & domestic unvented hot water storage systems
- Must be able to set out jobs from drawings & specifications, & requisition the necessary installation materials
- Able to work in confined spaces & outdoors in inclement weather
- Access to a mode of transport to enable the postholder to fulfil the role in full
- Health & Safety training to CSCS standards
- Accredited "Legionella Awareness" training
- At least 6 months' working experience of undertaking upgrade & maintenance work to ensure plumbing systems are legionella compliant
- Rate of Pay: £13.99 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs