Grafton specialist construction are assisting our client in their recruitment of a BIM technician.
Our clients vision is quite simply, to be the UK's primary Building Services provider. They Design, develop and deliver innovative, value adding and sustainable building service solutions. They offer a depth of experience and skills spanning all areas of: Electrical, Facilities Management, Prefabrication Services and Mechanical.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for career development within a progressive and successful business.
Reporting to the BIM Manager, you will be a key member in a multi-disciplinary and versatile design team. Your skills will be instrumental in delivering high quality Building Information Models using cutting edge Revit MEP, Fabrication & VR technologies, to support the Mechanical and Electrical design on a range of diverse projects within high end Residential, Education, and Commercial sectors.
Possess HNC/ONC level qualification in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role and able to demonstrate the ability to provide BIM/CAD productions to cover project requirements in Design and construction.
- Strong experience in having used Revit software
- Strong knowledge of BIM methodologies and UK BIM standards
- Demonstrate ability to provide BIM/CAD production to cover project requirements for Design and construction.
- Able to demonstrate strong skills in the use of Revit including Revit family creation skills with a focus in parametric design
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload. Developed problem solving skills, including the ability to manage conflicting work demands and work independently
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with good presentation and interpersonal skills & a can do attitude.
Possess degree level qualification in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
Experience working in Construction phase projects
- Experience of Dynamo or Navisworks
Location - Banbridge
Hours - 8am - 5pm Mon - Thurs, 8am - 3pm Fri
Salary - Negotiable, depending on experience
Package - Excellent pension and package offered.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.
Experience: 0 yrs