SURVEYOR, HEATING INSTALLATIONS
Due to increased work volumes on our NIHE Heating contract we require a Heating Surveyor.
Ideal candidates should have:
- a working knowledge of gas and oil domestic heating systems.
- an understanding of statutory building regulations.
- GAS SAFE & or OFTEC qualified.
- Sound knowledge of the components used within a heating installation (in line with manufacturer’s instructions.)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to produce 1:50 scaled drawings of properties.
- Ability to interpret NIHE technical specifications.
- Confident working at heights and in confined spaces.
- A full driving license.
The ideal candidate will be conversant with all aspects of domestic central heating systems. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Engie’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON
Competitive Terms and Conditions of Employment!