Donard Recruitment has been retained by an expanding NI main contractor, to assist them with the recruitment of an experienced Estimator. Our client has sites across NI and the Republic of Ireland and has recently won some impressive new business. The successful Estimator will play a pivotal role with future expansion plans. The Estimator will immediately slot into an existing and experienced commercial team and become an integral part of the company’s commercial growth.
As Estimator you will:
· Prepare tenders from initial enquiry through to tender submission.
· Obtain competitive quotations.
· Possible Pre-submission site visits and client liaison.
· Preparation and presentation of tender make up.
· Experience in a wide variety of contracts.
· A high degree of numerical ability.
· Effective communication and team working skills.
· A conscientious and a self-disciplined approach.
· Ability to effectively control cost and value.
· The successful Estimator will have experience of working on interior fit-out and building projects in an Estimating capacity.
· Joinery and workshop experience is desirable
· Autocad capabilities are desirable
· Qualification in Estimating or a recognised industry related qualification.
· Detailed compilation of estimate record keeping.
· Experience of computer aided software and the use of Microsoft Office 365.
· At least 3 years estimating experience.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Excellent financial and numeracy management skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 02890996195
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.