Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and career driven Business Development Manager to join a market leading soundproofing and acoustic installation company.
£40,000 basic salary, market leading commission structure, company car, laptop, mobile phone.
Covering the Northern Ireland market you will be responsible for the close management of projects from concept to successful completion, liaising with all important stakeholders and acting as a conduit for information between client, site and specifier.
- Develop and present design concepts to specifiers and clients
- Develop customer base and project portfolio within the Northern Ireland & UK market
- Identifying and developing strategic trade clients
- Negotiate with decision makers at all levels
- Meet with customers/clients on a regular basis to maintain awareness of company and product range
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Identification of future complementary products to the range
- Experience in specification and B2B sales
- Experience of working with Architects, Engineers and Contractors
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry (desirable)
For more details on this job or more similar opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahon on 02890 325 325 or email@example.com