Our market leading manufacturing client, with over 60 years’ industry experience are currently seeking a driven and experienced Area Sales Manager (GB) to develop and enhance relationships with clients across the UK.
£45,000 basic, OTE up to £70,000, company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and expense allowance.
- Responsible for business and sales development activities for commercial products
- Working with senior management to devise sales strategies to include new sales prospects, new business segments and dealer development
- Preparation of action plans to develop sales region
- Arranging appointments with customers including pre-arranged appointments and business development activities
- Liaising with customers to ensure completion of sales documentation
- Preparation of weekly reports detailing sales activity to include current deals, business development and territory activity
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Sales Manager role (ideally within the construction industry)
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the UK
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Evidence of effective organisational, planning and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently achieve results
For more details on this job or more similar opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahon on 02890 325 325 or email@example.com