Ashton Recruitment are working exclusively with our client to recruit an experienced Project Architect/ Technician to join their established team.
As a Project Architect /Technician you will be working on a variety of projects, across, residential, commercial, and industrial, sectors.
- General duties on a range of projects and design stages, including design, detailing, drawing, contract administration, site inspections.
- Acting as project leader on appropriate projects
- Presenting to clients and prospective clients
- General administrative and management duties appropriate to architectural practice
- You will assist in the preparation of design work and presentations, the production of the technical delivery of projects including working drawings, specification writing and contract documentation and help in the development of presentations and projects
- Recent experience of having worked in an architectural/multi-disciplinary consultancy office
- Recent experience of having run projects from Inception through to Completion.
- Must be proficient in the use of Auto-Cad.
- Experience of Revit Architecture would be beneficial.
Salary will matched to attract the right candidate.
If you are interested please send your cv via the link below.
Ashton Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Experience: 0 yrs