Apple Recruitment Services are looking for a Regional Construction Health and Safety Co-ordinator on behalf of their client. There are roles based in Belfast, Ballymena and Craigavon.
The Regional Construction Health & Safety Co-Ordinator will be part of a team that delivers a comprehensive construction Health & Safety service providing advice, guidance and support to Project Managers, project teams, senior / line management and staff within the regions.
Essential Qualification Criteria:
Candidates must have:
· NEBOSH General Certificate qualification.
· A minimum of Five years recent relevant experience within a Construction Health & Safety function within a large complex, multi-site organisation.
· An additional Construction Health & Safety course i.e. IOSH Managing Safely in Construction.
· A Construction Skills Register (CSR) Card.
· Have access to a form of transport to enable the candidate to fulfil the requirements of the post.
Desirable Qualification Criteria:
Preference may be given to candidates who have:
· A relevant professional qualification e.g. NEBOSH Construction Certificate or above.
· Three years recent relevant experience within a Construction, or Facilities Management, Health & Safety function within a large complex, multi-site organisation.
· A Construction Skills Register (CSR) Gold Health & Safety Practitioners Card.
· Temporary ongoing vacancy
· Role available in Belfast, Ballymena or Craigavon
· £13.72 per hour
· Hours: 9-5, Monday to Friday
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Simone by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.