What does the role involve?
- The role is based in their office but requires travel across sites to perform audits on electrical works ensuring that it meets compliance with all current standards.
- Ensuring that the business's premises, equipment, documentation and records are regularly updated and up to the standards required by NICEIC.
- Ensuring compliance with client contractual requirements.
- Liaise with HR Department & L&D regarding electrical training requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Been fully qualified to 18th edition standards.
- NVQ Level 3, AM1, AM2 in a relevant discipline.
- Understanding of the Electricity at Work Regulations - BS 7671.
- Inspection and Testing 2391, 50, 51 and 52 or industry recognised equivalents.
- Experience within Social Housing will be desirable.
What does this role offer you?
- A competitive Salary.
- 33 days holidays.
- Company vehicle and fuel expenses.
- Health care plans.
- Engie Benefit schemes.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs