Your new company
An award winning main contractor with generations of experience currently require a Senior Site Engineer for an ongoing £200+ million project.
Based in Ireland, your new employer is best known for delivering complex projects to the highest standards and rewarding loyal staff as they progress within the business. With a defined company ethos and continued growth plans, this company are at the forefront of the construction industry and have placed a high emphasis on securing strong Senior Engineers to help deliver both short and long-term company goals.
A £200million+ Project in a major city in Ireland comprising of mixed use developments including apartments, office blocks and commercial premises consisting of 19000 sqm double basement, 50,000sqm of office space, 260 + residential units which are all spread over 4 blocks.
Your new role
As Senior Site Engineer your role will be varied as each section is completed although you will be expected to;
- Lead all aspects of engineering works including design and control of all remedial works connected to the frame, including setting out duties and overseeing a team of setting out engineers, ordering of all materials, including re-bar call-offs & structural steel.
- Liaise between the structural steel fabricators/sub-contractor & project structural engineers, mainly for co-ordination of structural & specialist sub-contractor design.
- Responsible for the quality checks throughout the structure, mix of both R.C & Structural steel.
- Responsible for ensuring all tolerances were closely adhered to, adequate surveys being done and checks on all setting out, for both structure & façade.
- Use of Topcon total station, dumpy levels etc to crosscheck site setting out works.
- Involved with ongoing design aspect, including participation in client/design weekly meetings
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must have certain qualifications and personal traits including;
A third level qualification in Engineering, Construction or other relevant discipline.
Recent experience working in a similar senior engineering role.
Must be willing to travel based on the requirements of the specific project. No UK travel involved.
Have Setting out experience, AutoCAD, Temporary Works, Façade experience.
What you'll get in return
This role will see you avail of a highly attractive salary in line with your experience and benefit from several company perks to be outlined further including annual leave and pension scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a on high-profile commercial projects and develop your skills further and enhance your career within the construction industry.
You will be provided with a continued professional development opportunities and scope to progress further in the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please call Chris McNamara on 02890446900 or click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs