MCS Group is proud to bring progressive GIS Technician roles to the market for a leading Environmental firm. This opportunity would suit either a Graduate or someone with experience.
- Developing data management processes using a range of GIS based software (ArcGIS InfoNet, WinCan, MapInfo) and Microsoft Excel
- Validating & reviewing survey data in accordance with industry standards and client specifications
- Map production
- Spatial and 3D analysis
- Design and build spatial and non-spatial databases
- A degree qualification in GIS or a related Construction/Engineering field where GIS skills have been developed
- A solid foundation in the use of ArcGIS desktop software and extensions
- A sound understanding of spatial data structures and fundamental concepts of GIS
- Ability to complete work with GIS best practice and corporate standards in mind
- Ability to liaise with internal and external clients to promote GIS and deliver high quality GIS input into their projects
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Manager - Technical and Engineering at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs