Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit for multiple customer facing 'Service Coordinators', 6month+ contract. Based at Belfast with supporting travel provided.
The Client - This organisation deals with transportation and so would deal with a high volume of customers in multiple locations.
The Role: This credible position reports into the 'conductors' manager' throughout the rail services unit. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Processing payments for transactional purchase of products/ services.
- Checking and issuing customer tickets.
- Keeping customers informed of any transportation changes, e.g. PA systems, verbal announcements, phone, etc.
- Undertake full checks of company's premises and ensure that they are clean, well lit, posters up to date, etc.
- May have tasked to write reports.
The Person - Ideally suited candidates will have:
- Minimum 2 years' face to face customer service experience including cash handling.
- 3+ GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Ability to operate at multiple site locations with a flexible attitude to work and working hours.
- 3+ years of face to face experience in a customer service environment with cash handling experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs