9 month contract with possible extension , working on an exciting new project . Belfast £16000 - £18,667
Your new company
Your new role
- Provides administrative and operational support -includes diary management, typing & filing of correspondence, memos, reports and presentations as required, photocopying, faxing, and the preparation of agendas and the recording and transcribing of minutes at meetings.
- Assists with the development and preparation of marketing and promotional plans and/or materials, as appropriate to the program.
- Provides feedback on administrative issues
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by line management.
What you'll need to succeed
- OCR Level 2 in Text/Word Processing (or equivalent qualification)
- 4 GCSE's to include English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above or equivalent qualification
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgements
- Proven organisational and co-ordination skills
- Effective Record Maintenance Skills
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Effective Team Player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be friendly and flexible in approach to work.
- Willingness to travel throughout Northern Ireland in conjunction with role when necessary
What you'll get in return
Working as part of an exciting new project
£15,597 - £18,667
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs