We are working exclusively with a leading International Charitable Organisation to find an experienced Regional Manager to manage the operational, business and development aspects of all Homelessness Services in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
The role will be Mon - Fri working 35 hours per week, mainly based from Belfast but travel across the region will be required. Salary £46,611 pa + Fleet car, 25 days' annual leave + bank holidays; contributory pension scheme and employee assistance programme
As Regional Manager (NI & ROI) you will provide a strategic and operational lead to the services within the regional portfolio. You will also work closely with two assistant regional managers to provide line management support to them and a number of identified service managers. In addition, you will be required to undertake the role of contract manager with local authorities across the island of Ireland, liaising with them on new developments and tenders for new contracts.
- Relevant qualification to minimum Diploma level
- Proven record of accomplishment of managing service for socially excluded people
- Experience in managing people/teams including performance reviews
- Proven ability of creating and managing large budgets
- Experience of working / co working on tender
- Full Clean UK Driving license
- Ability to work away from home for overnight meetings/ visits if required
The successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working across two legal jurisdictions
- A passion for working with people
- Previous experience of providing leadership for managers
- Knowledge of the homelessness sector and new initiatives
- Successful contract management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing people
- Knowledge and practical application of corporate governance.
This is an exceptional permanent opportunity for an experienced manager who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of vulnerable people. With an attractive salary and additional benefits this role is perfect for a Manager seeking an opportunity within a well-respected charitable organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs