Your new company
A charitable organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Your new role
You will provide a comprehensive service to managers and employees, working closely with a range of stakeholders to implement a range of HR & Recruitment initiatives and activities.
* Supporting the management team in all recruitment activities, including:
? maintaining job descriptions & personnel specifications
? creating and posting job advertisements
? coordinating shortlisting & selection process
? liaising with candidates and selection panels
? updating and maintaining careers pages and recruitment sites
? collating and retaining all recruitment and selection documents in line with GDPR policy
? monitoring effectiveness of diversity initiatives
* Supporting with the creation of employment offers and contracts
* Completing reference requests and background checks for new hires
* Creating and maintaining electronic employee files and keeping the HRIS updated * Coordinating all pre-joining/onboarding activities for new hires
* Scheduling and co-ordinating induction for new hires in line with induction plan
* Acting as initial point of contact for recruitment and onboarding queries
* Scheduling and co-ordinating probation reviews
* Assisting with the digitisation of all HR records, processes, templates etc.
* Assisting with administration and coordination of other HR activities as required e.g. performance management, training and development, diversity initiatives etc.
* Maintaining careers page on website to include posting adverts, maintaining employee role profiles and photos, up to date information about the organisation to attract a wide pool of candidates.
* Coordinating weekly staff meetings, including agenda, action points etc.
* Supporting the MD and COO in any other relevant duties as required,
What you'll need to succeed
? Previous HR or recruitment administration experience
? Exceptional organisational skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment
? Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
? Ability to prioritise a varied workload to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
? Excellent time management skills
? Experience with maintaining and updating HRIS
? Experience with Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
? Third level qualification in HR/Business Administration
? Experience of maintaining website content
? Experience with SharePoint
What you'll get in return
£10.91 per hour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs