Service Manager – Belfast
Location: AMH New Horizons, Belfast (Fixed term to 31 March 2019)
Responsible to: Head of Operations
Accountable to: Chief Executive
Responsible for: Staff team supporting the delivery of services within the Belfast area.
The overall purpose of this post is to support the recovery of individuals with mental ill-health through the effective management and development of the Belfast service with the aim of:
- Addressing changing needs and opportunities for service development
- Promoting positive mental and physical health and well being
- Enhancing the development and quality of life of our clients
- Encouraging a culture of equality of opportunity and social inclusion
- Creating opportunities for progression towards independence and employment
- Securing achievements and positive outcomes for clients
- Demonstrating cost-effectiveness
For an application pack please click on the DOWNLOAD BUTTON.