O’Kane Resourcing are delighted to be supporting Southern Area Hospice Services (SAHS) to recruit a Director of Income Generation.
Director of Income Generation
This is a new position and the successful candidate will be a key part of the Senior Management Team. The Director of Income Generation will be responsible for the strategic leadership, development and management of fundraising, retail and PR activities to ensure the long-term growth, success and financial sustainability of the charity in line with their strategy and values.
The role in brief (full job description available on request):
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the strategic plan, including appropriate stakeholder involvement
- Act as ambassador and advocate for SAHS maintaining existing partnerships and identifying and developing new strategic partnerships to support income generation
- Develop and deliver an ambitious and sustainable income generation plan in line with the overall operating plan
- Ensure all activities are evaluated with cost/benefit analysis to ensure maximised income generation
- Lead a culture of innovation and develop processes underpinned by a commercial focus and pursuit of quality
- Lead appropriate governance activities to mitigate risk, ensure quality compliance and develop best practice
- Provide effective leadership to the team (employee and volunteer) ensuring your own and their personal & professional development
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent academic background with a 3rd level qualification (or equivalent / professional qualification)
- A ‘fresh thinker’ and highly commercial individual with a track record of delivering from concept to delivery of results in a commercial setting
- Strongly commercially aware with extensive experience gained in financial planning and implementing activities based on sound understanding of return on investment
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstratable experience working successfully with diverse stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to lead and motivate a team
- A genuine commitment to Southern Area Hospice’s core values of dignity, compassion, integrity, innovation, excellence and equality.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends to meet the demands of the role with a full clean driving license.
Please submit a comprehensive CV which clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria together with your remuneration expectations through the link here. We also encourage you to contact either Pat O’Kane on 07768 262758, Conor MacNamara 07968 160122 or 028 3025 2407
Experience: 5-6 yrs