Young Enterprise, the leading business education charity helps more than 90,000 young people aged 4-25 each year to understand how business works, delivering its programmes in schools and colleges throughout Northern Ireland, supported by a network of volunteers from the world of business.
As part of our on-going work we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our marketing team in Belfast and help spread the news about our work. The role is full time, Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting social media activities including scheduling content on all social media platforms and responding to social media messages and comments
- Support maintaining and updating the Young Enterprise website
- Assist in the production of newsletters and e-shots via Mailchimp and managing mailing lists
- Support the production, printing and distribution of marketing materials
- Support the planning, organisation and delivery of events such as Trade Fair for student companies, Awards dinners, Volunteer/Supporter events etc.
- Any other duties as required to facilitate the overall needs of the charity
- Complying with organisation’s Equal Opportunity Policy.
For an application pack, please see attached. Please refer to the Application Guidance notes when completing the application form. CVs will not be accepted.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 12 November 2018. Please note we will contact you for interview via email.
An Access NI Disclosure will be requested as you will be in a role providing services to young people.
Young Enterprise NI are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, as men are currently under-represented in our workforce, we would particularly welcome applications from men.
Company Limited by Guarantee (No. NI32769). Charity registered with Inland Revenue (No. XR21328).