Honeycomb is delighted to work alongside a public sector regulatory body in the uptake of an EOII to assist the research involved in a Safeguarding Project. FT Temp ongoing; Lurgan.
The Client - This client operates in the context of risk mitigation & regulatory compliance adherence to regulate a spectrum of parties in the charitable sector. Offering flexi-time; competitive hourly rate and parking. 3 months initially with potential extension.
The Role -
- Assist research on policy, legislation and practice to teams within related policy developments in other jurisdictions.
- Contribute to the work of project and programme teams including the identification, assessment, reporting and management of risk.
- Scan and monitor developments in own and other jurisdictions on charity law and policy related matters and share information with colleagues.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Comply with Data Protection, Freedom of Information and the Commission's requirements relating to documentation and record keeping.
- Work flexibly across teams and a range of areas.
- Manage own workload and work simultaneously on range of complex tasks.
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties as may be reasonably required and requested by the Commission.
The Person -
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous Project/ Research administration experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs