Your New Company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are recruiting on behalf of a prominent charity for the position of Payroll and Pensions Administrator . The role is on a permanent basis, and the successful applicant will be required to complete an Access NI check.
Your New Role
Reporting into the Payroll and Pensions Manager, you will be responsible for providing administrative support in the following areas:
- Assisting with the input and processing of data for monthly and weekly payroll.
- Entering and checking all payroll information, such as New Starters, leavers, employee changes to payroll systems in line with our current processes.
- Collating information, manual calculations and producing monthly payroll reports.
- Dealing with manager and employee queries as well as third party information requests.
- Updating HMRC/Irish Revenue payroll updates.
- Maintaining the accuracy of payroll data across all systems.
- Supporting the Payroll Manager with any ad hoc requirements and working closely with HR and other departments in the continual development and improvement of processes and relationships.
- To ensure that employee pension records are accurate and that their contributions are paid over to the relevant scheme by the due date.
- General assistance in the preparation for and facilitation of all audits including external audit; internal audit and ad-hoc funder audits and inspections.
What You'll Need To Succeed
You will need the following:
- A minimum of five (inclusive of both English and Maths) GCSE passes (A-C) or equivalent;
- Demonstrate a minimum of two years' experience of payroll administration and/or related finance tasks which gained familiarity with computerised payroll software;
- Demonstrate experience in the production of reports ensuring information is accurate in accordance with KPI's;
- Demonstrate experience in responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner;
- Competent user of Microsoft Office to include word and excel spreadsheets.
What You'll Get in Return
A secure, permanent role offering a competitive salary, generous annual leave and employer pension contribution.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs