Your new company
A consultancy who specialise in fundraising for charitable organisations, with over 17 years of experience in writing bespoke funding applications for a range of charities who support a wide variety of beneficiaries. With Offices in Northern Ireland and England.
Your new role
You will co-ordinate and produce funding applications, bids, tenders or proposal documents for charitable clients. This will include producing necessary summary/scoping documents, meetings with clients (remotely where possible) to support creative thinking in securing funding to meet bespoke needs. Excellent written and verbal skills are essential. Occasional travel to client sites or offices may be necessary. Experience Proven ability and knowledge of the charity/third sector and previous experience of writing funding applications/bids and delivering proposal documents is essential. Ability and willingness to learn.
- Production and delivery of professionally produced funding application/bids within defined timeframes for a range of charities;
- Client management including the capacity to set and run meetings with clients; the ability to listen, be creative, innovative and flexible in developing funding ideas;
- Ensure all written documentation follows standards and procedures in line with guidance and funding specifications.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level with a good understanding of Microsoft Office (particularly Word & Excel) and experience of using Apple Hardware and Software;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think creatively;
- Ability to listen and take on board constructive feedback;
- A good team player, working flexibly including unsocial hours to meet deadlines if necessary;
- Car driver and owner with the ability to travel
- Possess good client facing skills including being a 'fixer', the ability to multi-task, being solution driven and being prepared to 'go the extra mile';
- Touch typing skills;
- Confident to express your views and to justify them;
- Knowledge of other areas of Fundraising and Major Donor fundraising
What you'll get in return
Option for full remote working
Salary £27000-£31000 dependant on experience + Bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs