Agriculture Relationship Manager
HNH Human Capital is delighted to be working in partnership with a global bank to appoint an Agriculture Relationship Manager. Joining a supportive and collaborative team you will be responsible for providing financial services solutions to Mid-Market Enterprises within the agriculture sector.
As well as managing an existing portfolio there will be a strong emphasis on acquisition of new to bank customers.
- Develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships
- Nurture existing relationships and pro-actively acquire new to bank customers
- Monitor relationship performance
- Collaborate with product partners to identify and match customer needs with relevant expertise
- Establish an effective working relationship with the Risk Management and Credit Teams
- Identify problem relationships and take action where applicable to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction
- In-depth knowledge of farming sector to include a comprehensive understanding of agricultural cycles
- Experience of arranging agricultural finance for land, equipment and machinery
- Strong product knowledge of corporate banking, invoice finance and equipment finance
- Experience of using various credit analysis techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of financial budgets, statements or models with experience of analysing data for planning, forecasting and reporting
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- Generous car allowance
- Private healthcare
To discuss this Relationship Manager job in the strictest confidence, please contact Laura Haggan at HNH Human Capital on 02890 278155 or apply via the link below.