Brook Street (UK) Ltd is delighted to be recruiting a call centre manager for one of our prestige clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known name in the call centre industry.
To be considered for the role applicants must be able to meet the following criteria:
* Strong Contact Center background especially with experience of managing contact center for product services company
* Must have worked on Global delivery with solutions & pre-sales support experience of minimum 5yrs, in product support environment
* Should have understanding of Technical products such as Banking services
* Should have been on client front-ending roles for last 5-8yrs
* Have sound knowledge of P&L in third-party environment and also understands productivity & gain-share models.
* Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability
* Worked in different Geographies and extensive experience in 3rd party BPO operations.
* Strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations.
* Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience
* Effective management of operational
* Transformation of the quality of service to the client through innovative change management ideals, inspiring communication and industry standard service management.
* The leader in this role actively contributes to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions. Presently all calls are of an inbound/Outbound nature.
* The role executes the vision for the operation insuring the Call Center meets customer and organization needs.
* The successful person is continually engaged in leading and inspiring their team in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
* The Head of contact Centre`s success is measured by the organization`s ability to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving call performance, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics
* Should be very strong people leader
* At least 10 years` experience in a senior management role in a call/contact centre environment.
* Proven leadership experience around performance management
* Should be strong in numbers and should be capable to understand metrics related to Revenue, Margins, Performance levers, WFM, CC-SLA metrics etc.
* Strong understanding of contact centre technologies
* Peerless communication skills and exceptional customer focus
* Ability to provide a clear sense of purpose for the team and organise resources effectively
* Ability to inspire and influence your teams
* Proven ability to manage and motivate a team of high performers
* Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills - including statistical report writing,
* Computer Skills/Technology: Microsoft Outlook, MS-Office tools, Good awareness of latest technology with contact centre (IVR, WFM, Call Recording, Voice integration, CRM etc.)
If interested please send a cv via the apply link
Salary is negotiable based on previous experience
Dont miss out on this excellent opportunity. we are keen to get interviews arranged asap as the client would like to have the process completed asap.
Experience: 0 yrs