Career driven? If you are a school leaver/recent graduate seeking an exciting opportunity, you will love this employer.
Honeycomb is delighted to partner with this established and award winning employer to recruit for trainee insurance advisor.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity office based in County Down.
As one of Northern Ireland most established Insurance Brokers & Risk Advisors, working with this employer, you will join an expanding, friendly and professional team, with continuous personal development opportunities through their Investors in People award winning training academy.
Full induction and training will be provided through the group training academy.
You will provide a complete professional service to prospects, clients and account executives in respect of quotations, adjustments, renewals and claims for all classes of personal lines insurance.
You will provide the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention while working towards business growth and common business goals whilst maintaining regulatory compliance at all times.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Liaising with clients directly in the broking, processing and daily administration of new business, mid-term alterations and renewals .
- Working with business strategy and support the development plans for retention and growth of income.
- Negotiate with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for client at the best price
- Ensure clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations
- Arrange specialised types of insurance cover in complex cases through negotiating with insurers.
- Ensuring the adherence to New Business and Renewal timeline procedure
- Work closely with Account Executive on new business cases and renewals
- Ensure the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention
- Liaise with Claims Department to gather information on clients claim history and impact this will have on future business.
- Create and update both computer and paper-based records.
- Carry out such other duties and responsibilities as the Board may request from time to time
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year's professional services experience
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of computerised insurance systems
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths. This may be waived in lieu of extensive related experience.
- Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Strong trading skills
- A market leading salary and package with benefits available dependant on skills and experience.
support to professional qualification progression.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs