Your new company
Set up and established in Northern Ireland, your new company is one of the leading Insurance providers in the country.
Your new role
The Privacy Team is looking to recruit a Data Privacy Analyst to support the company's compliance with GDPR. This is a brand new role within the organisation and the ideal person will come from a Financial Services or Insurance background. Some of the key tasks and responsibilities include;
- Provide comprehensive support for the GDPR programme.
- Maintain and update the Personal Data Register, including Article 30 records.
- Manage the company data breach process in line with procedure: investigate, monitor the data breach up to completion, draft of meeting minutes and notify the Regulator as required.
- Prepare Data Breach Reports as required by the Data Privacy Team and Hughes local management.
- Manage Data Subject requests in line with procedure: investigation of request and draft responses.
- Manage the response to enquiries from the Regulator.
- Assist with the preparation of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) for new initiatives across the business.
- Assist with the review of data protection content within legal agreements between the company and third party organisations.
- Maintain and update the Company Data Protection Policy, Data Protection Procedure and associated Notices.
- Assist the Company Learning and Development team with the development and roll out of company wide Data Protection training.
- Carry out regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Work closely with the Privacy Coordinator.
- Support the Data Protection Officer as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 6 month's experience in the area of Data Breaches, Data Subject Requests and Data Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Relevant compliance or business background.
- Genuine interest in data protection and privacy.
- Good awareness of IT and data security.
- Knowledge of insurance processes and operations.
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act 2018.
What you'll get in return
Based in Newtownards, this is a Monday - Friday and 9am-5pm role that will pay a salary of between £30000 to £35000. This is a brand new position and you will have the occasional
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs