Trainee Insurance Advisor – Customer Services
Our client is looking to recruit a number of Trainee Insurance Advisors throughout various Branch locations. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for Customer Services to join one of Northern Ireland’s leading insurance firms.
The purpose of this role is work with customers’ needs and provide advice on the best product for them. This role requires a keen interest in team work, delivering results and displaying a positive attitude.
· Meeting and exceeding department targets
· Promoting the Brand and acting as an ambassador for the company
· Recording and maintaining customer records in accordance to customer procedures
· Participating in training and coaching sessions.
· Flexibility to travel to other branches if required
· Handling inbound and outbound calls along with face to face activities
· Managing all aspects of the customer relationship while behaving in a professional manner at all times.
· Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above including Maths and English. Equivalent qualifications also accepted
· Professional phone manner
· A passion for customer service
· Confident communication style
If you would like more information on this role or any other HR or business support roles please contact Natasha at Brightwater Belfast.