Our client, one of Northern Ireland’s largest energy providers and fastest growing now wish to recruit an Accounts Receivable Administrator to work within their Credit Control Team in Belfast.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an award winning FTSE 100 Company and be based in their modern City Centre location in Belfast.
The Accounts Receivable Administrator will be responsible for;
· Web and electronic payments
· Direct debits, prepayment meter vends,
· Cash and cheques, preparation of bank lodgements
· Cash receipting high-volume data-entry and up-dating in house systems
· Maintaining accurate reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· Accurately processing all payments onto gas customer accounts
· Resolving all queries with customers as well as internal departments
· Relevant administration experience
· Excellent customer skills and experience of working in a customer focused environment
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills
· Proficient Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel
· Previous experience in dealing with account enquires, payments and ensuring that queries are resolved promptly
· Be a keen team player
· Possess at least 5 GCSES or have adequate experience in a similar job role.
The Rewards: -
· Competitive salary (£8.65-£9.35 per hour)
· Excellent work life balance
· Career Progression
· Prime Belfast City Centre location
· On-the-job training
For more information please contact Natalie Quin on 02890 325 325 or apply via the link.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response. Only candidates who can demonstrate on their CV that they can meet the above criteria will be contacted.