Middle Office Senior Analyst - Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global alternative investment management firm to recruit a Middle Office Senior Analyst for their new Belfast operation. You will be working with a large company but with a local company feel.
- Our client is looking for a professional with excellent written and verbal communications skills who is exceptionally organised and detail oriented. To help ensure their clients continue to receive an outstanding level of service, the Operations Professional (Middle Office Analyst) must be able to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- 2:1 degree or above in finance, economics or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' work experience in Operations/Clearing
- Experience with Advent Geneva Portfolio Accounting System, or similar
- Knowledge of investment types and financial markets
- Experience with reconciliation, trade input and accounting reporting
- Experience working with clearing counterparties
- £25,000 - £30,000 + excellent reward package!!
- Health Cover and Company Pension
- Damian Farrell
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs