Senior Operations Manager
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Senior Operations Manager on behalf of a global Financial Services firm based in their Belfast office. Our client has been going through growth and are requiring the successful candidate to assist with their Operational Delivery.
Why this role?
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Dental Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional development opportunities
What your role will look like -
- Oversee the set up and operational delivery of multiple large-scale complex programmes to deliver relevant, cost effective and process efficient solutions that meet client needs and objectives.
- Understand the regulatory environment, and the changes on the horizon, to ensure that the business and clients are equally prepared for these.
- Build and maintain an agile framework and structure to service large scale client programmes with metrics and a reporting framework to accurately articulate performance to clients, ensuring all programmes meet with contractual obligations and standards as well as budget and timescales.
- In conjunction with team managers assume responsibility for quality, risk and governance and seek ways to continually improve processes, driving efficiencies and automating processes through the use of technology where possible.
Your background to be successful -
- Experience of operating at senior management level in an operations environment within financial services.
- Demonstrable success as a senior leader and of managing and developing large high performing teams.
- A track record of success setting up and / or running operations, demonstrating strategic outlook, commercial acumen and business planning.
Nicky Strutt for a more detailed job specification
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs