Financial Monitoring Assistant
Salary £16,000 per annum
On behalf of our client, a global Financial Services organisation based in Belfast City Centre, we are seeking a Financial Monitoring Assistant to join their successful team to assist in the various cash monitoring and administration processes.
Main duties will include:
- Client file management.
- Dealing with client queries.
- Daily client account monitoring and reconciliations ensuring all checklists are completed.
- Ensuring cash flows documentation is captured and compliant.
- Liaise with clients to ensure any reconciling items are resolved.
- Escalate any unresolved reconciliation items.
- Perform recalculation of fund drawdowns & distributions.
- Ensure drawdowns and distributions conform to the fund legal documentation.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly invoicing.
- Provide support to the rest of the team and other teams as required.
- Meeting all internal and external deadlines though effective planning and workflow management.
- Following company procedures and checklists.
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
Essential eligibility criteria:
- Minimum of 5 passed GCSE’s (or equivalent).
- Computer literate - basic knowledge of Microsoft Office systems (Outlook / Word / Excel) is essential.
- Prior experience in a finance / administrative environment.
- Effective communication to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work with confidential information and documents.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines and workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communicator and able to build relationships and rapport.
If you are seeking a new role in a professional corporate environment (and you can meet the criteria above), please get in touch. This is an entry-level position and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop supported by specific training where required.
Please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.