We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Consultant to join a very well-established award-winning group in Magherafelt. Your role will include contacting financial advisers by telephone, email and social media, also to encourage potential clients to take part in meetings, either face to face, or over the internet with the objective to join our award-winning group.
• Outgoing communication via telephone, email and any other method of communication to gain interest.
• Describe propositions to clients.
• Encourage financial advisers to accept a web demonstration or attend a face to face meeting.
• Understand current market trends, competitor offerings, changes in legislation and financial terms.
• Document a full audit trail of communication.
• Providing MI on a regular basis.
• Attending monthly one-one performance meetings.
• Self-learning will be required to enhance market and competitor knowledge.
• Distribute marketing campaigns to gain interest.
• Must be flexible and willing to travel when necessary.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in the financial services industry is preferred, but not essential.
• Tele-sales experience.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Enthusiastic and a willingness to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
• Polite, confident and friendly manner with a positive attitude.
• Be able to use initiative.
• Confident using computers.
• Enjoy working with prospects and building relationships.
• Flexibility and quick thinking.
• Perseverance and the ability to respect customer answers.
• Good knowledge of the company proposition, competitors and the financial service industry.
• To be well organised and thorough, even when under pressure.
• Enjoy working within a target-driven team.
• Understand and comply with the legislation relating to direct marketing.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position. Please include the Job Reference Number. Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised. Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily. Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released. We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
Experience: See description: