Honeycomb is assisting our client, an established and growing Financial Services company, with the recruitment of two Client Relationship Advisors. These roles are full time and permanent.
A long-standing, market leading Personal Insolvency Specialist that provides people with solutions to problem debt. The company believe in making a real difference to people's lives and they provide a Caring, Respectful, Non-Judgemental service and strive for excellence in everything they do.
The role of Client Relationship Advisor is an exciting one which is all about helping and supporting clients in their journey to become debt free. To do this you will be offering our qualifying candidates an innovative solution that gives them the opportunity to potentially finish their IVA early. The successful candidate will need to have a positive attitude, believe in our values and purpose, be professional, customer -centric and be comfortable with engaging with clients predominately on the telephone.
Full training will be provided and you will be joining an experienced team who will be there to support you with your own development.
- Contacting clients on outbound campaigns to discuss potential services.
- Discuss the option for early settlement of the IVA through an unsecured loan.
- Liaising and building relationships with third parties.
- Identifying and resolving client complaints when they arise.
- Providing clients with accurate information and advice on their arrangement.
- Entering client information into the system as required.
- Coordinating with Client Services Officers regarding priority issues
- Excellent telephony skills
- Previous experience in a FCA regulated roe (at least 12 months is preferred)
- Previous customer service telephony experience (at least 12 months is preferred)
- GCSE Maths and |english (Grade A-C or equivalent)
A comprehensive benefits package to include a salary of £18-£20K, performance related bonus (up to £2100), private healthcare, company pension scheme, 24 days holiday per year progressing to a maximum of 27 days plus 8 statutory holidays, plus the option to purchase 1 weeks additional holiday, Health cash plan, Life Assurance, Income protection after 1 year service and other flexible benefits.
For further information and to apply, please contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Experience: 0 yrs