Honeycomb are working with a leading Bank within Northern Ireland to recruit for a Customer Protection Administrator. This role is a full time temporary position until March 2021.
Opportunity to work from home or in Head Office.
A leading Bank within Northern Ireland who put the customer at the heart of all they do.
Customer Protection Administrator, assisting in ensuring customer due diligence across the Bank's Personal and Corporate Clients. Duties include:
- Customer Outreach to Business and Personal Customers
- AML/ KYC Checks
- Support Customer Protection Analysts in day to day activities
- Data input and administrative processing
- 6 or more GCSEs including Maths & English (Grade A-C)
- Previous experience dealing with customers within Banking or Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent ICT skillset - particularly excel
- Previous experience performing AML/ KYC checks for customers
- Experience of working with AML / financial crime related risks within a financial services environment
- Experience dealing with Corporate Business Customers
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Experience: 0 yrs