Honeycomb is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Support Administrator for our client, a prestigious national wealth management firm. The role is based in beautiful Grade A offices in the heart of Belfast. Salary £20-25K + Benefits.
Our client is an established, well respected national wealth management firm, who have experienced continued success in recent years due to business growth and acquisition. They are an award winning, industry leader and are renowned for their ethical approach to business.
As Sales Support within the firm, you will be working in conjunction with the existing client administrator to support the Advisor team. Typical duties will include;
- Processing administration on behalf of the Advisors
- Uploading information on to the company platform
- Scheduling appointments and managing the team's diary
- Preparing packs in advance of meetings
- Preparing client documentation to the point where a suitability report is prepared
- Compliance and quality monitoring
We are keen to speak to experienced Sales Support / Financial Service Administrators with a background within a wealth management / IFA or similar background. Ideally, you will have operated Xplan, Advisor Office,Intelliflo or similar.
In return, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary £20 -£25K + Benefits + training opportunities.
To discuss this role in confidence, please contact the team at Honeycomb on 028 90918590 to discuss or email your CV via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs