Honeycomb is currently working on behalf of our client, an established IFA practice in the heart of Belfast, to recruit an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their team. Salary £18 - £25K, D.O.E.
Our client is an established and successful IFA practice linked to a prestigious network. Based in modern offices in the heart of the city, they provide a full range of wealth and investment planning for their extensive client base.
As the Financial Services Administrator within the business, you will be responsible for the following;
- Writing suitability reports, research and preparation
- Preparing financial reviews for Adviser meetings, client meeting preparation
- Processing new business applications and maintaining ownership through to policy issue
- Liaising with Providers to ensure all requirements are met
- Preparation of illustrations via Solution builder
- Ordering ceding scheme information from Providers
- Liaising with clients and booking appointments for Advisers
- Data input via the networks back office system
- Processing fund switch requests & withdrawals on client accounts
- Scanning and filing
- 1 - 2 years' experience within a Financial Services environment
- Previous experience working as an FS Administrator/Sales Support/ Advisor Support
- An understanding of the importance of regulatory requirements and the impact of not adhering to the guidelines eg: Data Protection, Compliance Breach reporting, Complaints
Our client is keen to speak to experienced individuals and will offer an attractive salary to attract the best talent.
To speak in absolute confidence about this role,contact Mairead Scott at Honeycomb on 028 90918590 or send your CV via the link below. If this role is not right for you,we may have others that would suit. Visit our website at www.honeycomb.jobs for all our latest vacancies.
Experience: 0 yrs