Head of Compliance - Belfast:
- Abacus Professional Recruitment are being exclusively retained by a leading financial services firm to recruit a Head of Compliance for their growing business. Our client are recognised as a true leader in their field/specialism and have built a local reputation that is second to none. It is an opportunity like no other, one not to be missed as roles in Northern Ireland do not come available that often especially unique opportunities like this.
- This role is of critical importance to our client and is a pivotal role within the senior management team. The successful candidate will lead a large team of compliance specialists, be responsible for the strategic direction, be a point of reference for highly technical queries and manage day to day activities.
- Detail experienced in compliance and/or financial crime in a financial services setting; ideally investment banking
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills and an ability to build strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and ideally management of small to medium sized teams
- The ability to manage multiple deliverables within specific time frames
- The role offers a highly competitive remuneration package, the opportunity to play a leading role within a talented and ambitious senior management team, and work within a very supportive and empowered team culture.
- Damian Farrell
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs