Hunter Savage are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a prestigious, financial services organisation in Belfast City centre to recruit an experienced Management Accountant. This accountancy job is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, with a view to becoming permanent for the right person. Our Client has an excellent reputation, working with an impressive portfolio of NI businesses, and they are regarded as an employer of choice.
Due to continued success and growth, our Client is keen to speak to Qualified or Nearly Qualified Management Accountants with 3+ years relevant experience. Advanced Excel skills are crucial to be successful in this role.
- Working as part of a close-knit team
- Month end accounts
- Responsible for recording, analysing and reconciling various income streams and reporting P&L figures to head office, as part of the month end process
- Putting new financial systems, procedures and controls in place to monitor and reconcile data
- Production of MI reporting – an integral part of the role
- Assistance in financial integration projects
- Tax – VAT and corporation Tax compliance and planning
- Regulatory reporting – assistance in the preparation of any UK regulatory reporting which requires financial input
- Qualified, or nearly qualified, accountant
- 3+ years practical work experience in industry, financial services exposure would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a highly autonomous role would be advantageous
- Strong system knowledge/experience - expert in advanced Microsoft Excel
- Experience in designing and implementing financial controls and processes, advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet internal deadlines within tight timeframes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Strong pension
- 12 month fixed term contract, strong potential to be made permanent
- Exceptional professional services organisation
- Employer who actively promotes health & well being
- On-site gym
- Professional, corporate, friendly culture
For further information on this Management Accountant job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland on 02890 080031.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Experience: 0 yrs