Honeycomb is assisting our client, a renowned family owned insurance broker with the recruitment of a Claims Handler (Corporate) for their office based in Belfast.
This is a part time and permanent position.
Our client is a well established and family owned insurance broker based in Belfast. Providing outstanding professional service to clients and building lasting relationships for nearly 70 years.
You will be a strong team worker and self starter. Possessing enthusiasm and energy to take ownership of cradle to grave. A complete client and solution focused approach in all aspects of the role.
Thirst for technical knowledge is a must in corporate and commercial insurance claims.
- Handling of all classes of claim from notification to settlement including Motor Fleet, Liability, Property, Goods In Transit etc
- Liaising between client's & insurers to ensure smooth running during the claims process
- Meeting clients to discuss any claims issues
- Review and negotiation of fair and prompt settlement with insurers
- Liaison with and providing support to Account Executives and Corporate Brokers on a regular and timely basis
- Review of new and existing claims and referral to appropriate experts or insurers as necessary
- Ensuring prompt accurate and timely communications as per companies Procedure Manual
- Maintenance of diary system
- Checking reserves / claims experiences for Commercial Departments
- Professional advice and assistance during a claim
- Trouble shooting claims - liaison with director responsible for clients when problems arise
- Maintenance of Claims Database and producing Professional reports using Microsoft Package
- At least 3 years or more as a claims handler within a commercial insurance broke
- CII qualification
Good understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to both private and commercial customer
Strong relationship management skills to work with clients, account executives, insurers, loss adjusters
- Loss adjusting qualification / other professional qualifications
- legal experience
- Competitive salary dependant on skills and experience
- Benefits package to include private medical insurance, pension, death in service
- Office based
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs