CPL is recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of a long established, innovative organisation based in Newry who provide their products throughout Ireland. This role will be initially offered on a 10-12 month contract basis with a view to permanency and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a well-established and progressive company and operate in a fast paced environment, assisting the Financial Controller with managing the day to day financial functions.
- Support the Senior Company Accountant with the preparation of monthly management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet review.
- Liaise with other functions and department managers to ensure all queries associated with the monthly management accounts are correctly and promptly treated.
- Monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to the monthly management accounts
- Responsible for managing all of the Company’s bank accounts including detailed reconciliation, balance reporting and the provision of detailed cash flow analysis.
- The reconciliation of other major balance sheet accounts, with adjustments completed where necessary
- Assisting with department project work
- Providing cover for other roles in the department as and when required
- Ad hoc duties to support the finance function and the Group Financial Controller as required
- The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- Experience of producing management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet reviews
- Experience of managing Company bank accounts including reconciliation, balance sheet reporting and cash flow
- You should have a professional and presentable manner with strong confidence in your ability.
£30k - £35K
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Darrach Teague in the strictest confidence on 0289072 5622
Experience: 0 yrs