MCS Group has been exclusively retained by a prestigious Wealth Management company to recruit a Junior Paraplanner to join their team based in Belfast.
The client is responsible for working with HNW Private Clients and provides personalised whole of market solutions to each client.
The successful Junior Paraplanner must fulfil the following essential criteria:
- Working towards Level 4 Diploma
- Experience working with HNW private clients is desired
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of financial planning products
The successful Junior Paraplanner will have the following responsibilities:
- Produce pre-meeting information
- Produce compliant suitability reports, together with recommendations
- Compile and maintain records to support research undertaken and solutions provided
- Prepare documentation to ensure client reviews and valuations are delivered in line with agreed service schedule
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karen Newton, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs